Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

60 euro for a new ds3 controller in xtravision . :o

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Vanquish. Get it.

That is all.

oh and the Daft Punk score for Tron: Legacy is fookin savvvvvage

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Has it seriously been that long?!

Awww man.
    I'm a United fan, and I adore the banter between United and Liverpool.

But this season has been rough out, I hate Liverpool for many reasons, as I'm sure you hate us, but the owners over there screwed you guys over, I was properly worried about Liverpool getting in to serious problems, no club deserves that, we've been f**ked as well, and it sucked watching Portsmouth getting in trouble last year.
    I would love to see Liverpool come back in to the ''top 4'' instead of Tottenham.

Properly feel for you guys, its just not the same seeing Liverpool struggle in the league and doing unreal in the champions league, and the seeing ''Liverpool Relegation Party'' thing on facebook, glad to see liverpool back into some sort of form.
    Even though I hate Liverpool with ever part of me, I miss ye up there and competing with everyone else. 08/09 was a brilliant season.

We took it in the end though, as you know, evens :p

You were sounding liking a lovely chap up until that point.

Nah seriously though, I couldn't agree anymore with your comments. The banter of the 08/09 season was something to be remembered. Throughly enjoyed that time despite our blip after ehhh, Rafa's rant comments :o and the final league standings.

Tallon wrote: »

Listen to The Redneck Manifesto...
    Your shocked!? :D

Will check out TRM in a bit fo sho f_ok.gif

Only listened to It's Song Time and I Have Not Make It
    so far.

Really good tuuuunes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Listen to We still got it

• Advertisement

Vid I was on about the other day Eamo when playing FIFA Club. O :only just remembered, sorry

Worth subbing to ElAlonso14 to if you like footy compilations, himself and MilanKakaBaros are 2 extraordinarily gifted individuals when it comes to this type of stuff.

Oh and I almost forgot, this little fella ^ will be voted EPL POTY if he keeps up his form. I was gutted at the time he signed for Arsenal a few years back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Vid I was on about the other day Eamo when playing FIFA Club. O :only just remembered, sorry

Worth subbing to ElAlonso14 to if you like footy compilations, himself and MilanKakaBaros are 2 extraordinarily gifted individuals when it comes to this type of stuff.

Oh and I almost forgot, this little fella ^ will be voted EPL POTY if he keeps up his form. I was gutted at the time he signed for Arsenal a few years back.
    Hes been unreal for Arsenal this season.He's deffo gonna get over 20 goals this season

• Registered Users Posts: 54,332 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I got this controller for my ps3

http://www.toys.ie/PLAYSTATION-3-HF1-FPS-CONTROLLER-PS3-!H11914-prod.aspx

thanks to ade for the headsup

Im hoping ill get delivery before christmas, it looks pretty sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

I apologise for the outta place post!

What a song

• Advertisement

speaking of controllers, anyone seen this thing? looks cool, half joypad half mouse for PS3 fps's:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/02/splitfish-fragfx-shark-preview-elegant-weapon-for-a-more-civili/

splitfishsharkpost530px.jpg

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Would be curious to see how difficult it is to use.

Can't imagine it's all that easy.

I'd say it's easy enough once you get used to it.

I would love to try it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

adnanx.jpg

I should have written Tallon and Lee. Tossers :pac:

Oh revenge is shweet. FYP

67727933.jpg

I really need to wash up after having stuffed my face with nutella :pac:

I love eating nutella with a spoon straight from the jar, only problem is if the spoon is left too long afterwards that stuff is a bitch to wash off. same as weetabix, i swear you could mortar a house with hardened weetabix

Our beloved spud ranks close to weetabix tho. You'd die with hunger tryin to scrape it off.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

beta.jpg

Seems I'm agreeing with the ps3 boys a bit too much lately,hmmm......
    Also taken from the games forum

See most of us would by the ones at the end pissing our holes laughing (as I was) and it'd be Krudler the old man shaking his head in disgust for what passed for comedy these days :pac:

Epic vid Perrin.

Headshot wrote: »
    I got this controller for my ps3

http://www.toys.ie/PLAYSTATION-3-HF1-FPS-CONTROLLER-PS3-!H11914-prod.aspx

Still waiting for Smyths to get back to me. But they originally said it'll take a week at most

thanks to ade for the headsup

Im hoping ill get delivery before christmas, it looks pretty sweet

No problemo. Ordered my myself as I told ya. Should be here next week to pick up from Smyths.
    Hes been unreal for Arsenal this season.He's deffo gonna get over 20 goals this season

Personally, I don't like to give numbers or targets on players re: goals scored outside of strikers. I still remember the 07/08 season where I'm sure Muse can back me up, but Fabreags was on fire in front of goal and racked up a considerable amount before barely scoring a goal again after Xmas.

I hope Arsenal wins the league or CL and Nasri continues on his merry way though. If there is any justice in football, ,proper football, that'll happen.

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    beta.jpg

Seems I'm agreeing with the ps3 boys a bit too much lately,hmmm......
    Also taken from the games forum

We are quite sensationally amazing in fairness :pac:

The vid is brilliant btw :D

For those who haven't seen the trailer

Alpha Trion
    at the end. Lads on the TF3 thread confirmed my suspicions, I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

The thing is that United are going to still win the league with Chelsea 2nd Arsenal 3rd and either City or Spurs in 4th with liverpool around 6th or 17th

going to be crap ^^^

the 2nd one was pure and utter garbage

The thing is that United are going to still win the league with Chelsea 2nd Arsenal 3rd and either City or Spurs in 4th with liverpool around 6th or 17th

liverpool to get relegated I think

they are rubbish after all

"hmmm who's footprints are these??"

I not gonna hype myself up too much for the new film like I did for the second one,that was truly awful(although I liked the forest scene)

Headshot wrote: »
    going to be crap ^^^

the 2nd one was pure and utter garbage

Oh I agree. The best parts of the movie is literally maybe 10-15 minutes of footage combined at best that I really enjoyed and I'm a massive TF fan - Starscream/Megatron interaction, Starscram + Megatron vs Opitmus in the forest scene, Constructions combining and the China fight scene. The rest was just random explosion(as you'd expect from Bay), Megan Fox, cheap toilet kiddie humor and those Twin tossers playing the stereotype.

I read Bay said he thought the 2nd movie was crap and it was very rushed due to Writers Strike. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I thought he did alright with the 1st one.

Best TF movie and one I highly recommend if you or anyone haven't seen it but is the Animated movie from '86. So many great scenes and the score is quite simply brilliant. Well worth a watch especially for the older fans of the cartoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

When I go see a Michael Bay film I want to see 'splosions and ****...
    Don't care if the plot has more holes than a teabag..

Also Megan Fox ain't bad to look at..

megan-fox-transformers-81.jpg

Cant act to save her life, im delighted she's gone

just a pity that Shia LaBeouf is in it too

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »
    When I go see a Michael Bay film I want to see 'splosions and ****...
    Don't care if the plot has more holes than a teabag..

Also Megan Fox ain't bad to look at..

megan-fox-transformers-81.jpg

You mite wanna avoid the 3rd one then cause she ain't in it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement