Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Oh I agree. The best parts of the movie is literally maybe 10-15 minutes of footage combined at best that I really enjoyed and I'm a massive TF fan - Starscream/Megatron interaction, Starscram + Megatron vs Opitmus in the forest scene, Constructions combining and the China fight scene. The rest was just random explosion(as you'd expect from Bay), Megan Fox, cheap toilet kiddie humor and those Twin tossers playing the stereotype.

I read Bay said he thought the 2nd movie was crap and it was very rushed due to Writers Strike. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I thought he did alright with the 1st one.

Best TF movie and one I highly recommend if you or anyone haven't seen it but is the Animated movie from '86. So many great scenes and the score is quite simply brilliant. Well worth a watch especially for the older fans of the cartoon.

Blah. Should have also added Bay said the film's tone will be a lot more darker and serious with a lot less of the kiddie humour. If that turns out to be the case then it'll be for the better for sure.

Also, love the news of this from some media outlet who saw 29 minutes of rough footage that Bay showed -
    Another standout bit was when Optimus Prime went Oldboy on a few Decepticons. And that's all we're gonna say about that!

Again, anyone who has seen the Animated Movie will have a fair idea of how awesome this scene could be in the Real movie :D

*Tries to remind himself not to get to far ahead of himself* :pac:

Fap.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

She's a terrible actress alright . . I've heard she's not in the new film?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Also Megan Fox ain't bad to look at..

Am I the only person who doesnt rate her at all? she looks like a pikey

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

krudler wrote: »

...A pikey you'd tear the arse off

krudler wrote: »

Chav/Pikey/Trailer Trash princess like English Rose Cheryl Cole. But still, I wouldn't say no to either of them obviously.

I just thought it was a poor choice of casting for Sam's GF, looking at it from the fanboy perspective :D Like come on, Shia and Megan Fox(!). Pleeaaaaaaaaase.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Here lads do any of you know whats wrong with my PS3 its taking in games but not letting them out:confused::(:mad::eek::o:confused:confused:

Here lads do any of you know whats wrong with my PS3 its taking in games but not letting them out:confused::(:mad::eek::o:confused:confused:

Happened to me when I had
    YLOD
    LakesKeane wrote: »

Don't know. It's not like I need it anyway :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You already have robot fingers :pac:... I got a nice "triple" with the Fal I'm guna upload now.

Happened to me when I had
    YLOD

Just read on the official site that it does...Full Auto FAL anyone ? :eek: :(

• Advertisement

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Just read on the official site that it does...Full Auto FAL anyone ? :eek: :(

I'm not sure if this happens to just me. But when I do do unleash with the FAL, half the time the trigger jams with a few bullets left in the clip :confused:

Perhaps Treyarch incorporated this into the FAL to prevent it becoming a full auto gun be it. Iz legit :(

Fcuk off Ade are ye serious just hope that it fixes itself.

Fcuk off Ade are ye serious just hope that it fixes itself.

Yours sound like a simple mechanism failure. Probably a simple fix.

Mines suffered YLOD(or was it BROD before that(? can't remember) :pac:) and thus wouldn't open.

I'm not sure if this happens to just me. But when I do do unleash with the FAL, half the time the trigger jams with a few bullets left in the clip :confused:

Perhaps Treyarch incorporated this into the FAL to prevent it becoming a full auto gun be it. Iz legit :(

Maybe. Haven't used the FAL much at all. Picked one up a couple of times so I wouldn't really notice. I'm probably gonna pick up this controller anyways because I broke my second controller and need a replacement.

Chav/Pikey/Trailer Trash princess like English Rose Cheryl Cole. But still, I wouldn't say no to either of them obviously.

I just thought it was a poor choice of casting for Sam's GF, looking at it from the fanboy perspective :D Like come on, Shia and Megan Fox(!). Pleeaaaaaaaaase.

Thats another one I dont get the love for, not all that in the looks department, although I dont tend to go for girls who are racist thugs either, which everyone seems to have forgotten about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Ok its a bit said I know but for people that like the G11 and the weird way it reloads heres the wiki link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G11_assault_rifle .A very strange gun.

Sorry not quite off topic waffle but didnt know where else to put it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Oh revenge is shweet. FYP

67727933.jpg

fyp fyp

cu87vv0o.jpg

This nothing to do with anything but look how close I live to Croke Park.
    :D:D

House party in 4 Ardilaun Road, Dublin so. :D

This nothing to do with anything but look how close I live to Croke Park.
    :D:D

Be careful putting up stuff like that dude..

• Advertisement

Im not that stupid Lakes I moved it to a bit up the road

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Just seen this over on the you laugh you lose thread on AH(excellent thread for peeps that dont go into AH:http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055873286)

shot-a-headshot-with-l86-got-a-hitmarker.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=Victory-Baby

Did any one else notice that Ade is the only mod that posts here.

Renual does the odd time (but not enough IMO) in fairness.

I mentioned it to Ade, and then Renual about removing that Steffano guy before black ops came out (obvious there'd be a new mod). Then Ade gets the job. Hmmmm :pac:

Ye Ade and r4unal (thats wrong) are the only one who post

You mean mods in general or actual COD mods posting here?

There are quite a few mods who post here from time to time like dcully, splinter and cherryghost.

In fairness to r3nu4l, he has many forums to mod and is admin as well, it can be a very tough juggling act and then add in IRL stuff whatever that maybe(job, family, education, etc.)

So yeah it's probably difficult enough to find time to post here but he(r3nu4l) does visit the forum most days.

Its cos we're all so well behaved in here :pac:

COD Mods like that Steffano2002 fella

I saw we sack him, and get a new mod to keep Ade in line. Far too threatening with his ban hammer :p

• Advertisement

Krudler for Mod

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement