Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Never played it

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Its such a pity more PS1 games arent on the EU playstation store, open a US account and have a look at the stuff on there, all the REsident Evils, Silent HIll, Tekkens, Street Fighter Alphas etc, not fair! i completely forgot to puy PSN credit when i was in states, should got 50 bucks worth and wallowed in retro goodness

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Haha no, heard about it but it seemed like a myth :p

Thanks for throwing it up, I'll do a few speed tests before and after

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭Sod'o swords

Sprrratt wrote: »

Get his latest album? Only time I've every listened to dubstep. Fantastic stuff, the album that is, not dubstep.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

Get his latest album? Only time I've every listened to dubstep. Fantastic stuff, the album that is, not dubstep.

It's not exactly dubstep, it's a lovely watered down version for the masses! New stuff is mostly bad, and I'm all for variation and that, but he needs to get back to the Random Album Title kinda styled stuff, some of that is just magic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Dubstep is the greatest invention ever. You bastards.

That is all.

Kersmash wrote: »
    Dubstep is the greatest invention ever. You bastards.

That is all.

Yes it is

only a few more days to xmas eve, why am i more excited than that than I am for xmas day? beer, food, and DIE HARD :D:D:D

It's not christmas without Die hard

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

RTE Player works well on the PS3 :)

RTE Player works well on the PS3 :)

I only noticed that the other night, used to just do a web search for it on the browser, I dont have any tv channels so its better than nothing if I just want background noise and am too lazy to pick out a dvd (this happens a lot :pac: )

if they make a 4OD one we'll be sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

4OD is being launched in UK this week or next week I read. . Think it works if you make a UK account. :D

You guys have bound to have come across this

Escape by them is freaking amazing. I'm sure the first time I heard it was one of Shammys vids :3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

f.. fu..fuc...fvck.... F U C K ! FUK IT !!! FUUUUUUUCCCKKK !!!

they cancelled SGU.... fml.

WHAT?! AWH FOR FÚCKS SAKE :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭tonsiltickler

Knocked over my xbox the other night, completely destroyed the black ops disc. Cant be repaired either and im too broke from buying christmas presents to afford a new one..... FML i felt like crying

Just Bought Horse Outside on iTunes, first song I bought in like 6 years (save Mardy Bum by the Arctic Monkeys a few weeks ago to test my iTunes account... got a e25 voucher with my new touch).

****in' legends :D

• Advertisement

Lol at the boards ads on this page, Need for Speed Hot Pursuit ad, followed by a "Speed camers save lives, slow down!" one

boards does have a fantastic sense of humour some times :pac:

FML

"Friday 17th December
    The ONLY departure from Donegal to Galway is leaving letterkenny at 2.30PM
    A Coach will depart crolly at 10.15am and travel via Gweedore falcaragh creeslough to Letterkenny to feed the 2.30pm departure

The ONLY departure from Galway to Donegal is leaving Galway Cathedral at 1.30pm"

:(

Leeg17 wrote: »
    FML

"Friday 17th December
    A Coach will depart crolly at 10.15am and travel via Gweedore falcaragh creeslough to Letterkenny to feed the 2.30pm departure

The ONLY departure from Galway to Donegal is leaving Galway Cathedral at 1.30pm"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    FML

"Friday 17th December

Letterkenny FTW :D Its still snowing like crazy here

Are you the muse with the awesome Donegal accent so? :) Maybe inch, inch 1/2 here but as soon as there's snow the bus company craps its pants, it's main roads all the bloody way :(

Lakes, fup you, I'm tempted to :D What's it like in the City?

No idea.I'm at home home:) . Heard it ain't too bad though. Main roads are fine.
    Is there no bus eireann bus coming down through sligo? or that feda o dhonail fella's buses?

Possibly so, but I've a return ticket bought and being the jew I am, I'm going to get the use from it.

There's no snow in the bog? :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Hitch a ride. You might need to provide this literally too. But at least you'll get home.. possibly :pac:

Oh and...

:pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac: too tired to insert more :pac:'s but imagine another 5.3billion more.

Holy fúcking shítballs....

OMG :eek:

• Advertisement

Hitch a ride. You might need to provide this literally too. But at least you'll get home.. possibly :pac:

I'm ridin' home for Xmas yea... I've got jizz on all my face

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement