Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You're actually breaking my balls (chuck). 608mb for a GT5 update. IT'S BEEN OUT A MONTH!?

Won't be online for a good long while :(

My auntie bought me a e20 all for one gift card (going towards LBP2) and Storm Chasers season 2 box set. Epic. :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I just woke up.

New golf clubs(set of crisp, sexy, smooth, shiny wedges :pac:) and a match ticket to the Merseyside Derby on Jan 16th, best things I got. Chuffed.

Chelsea 4-4 in CL was the last game I went to a couple of years back. Hopefully it won't be as stressful as that.

Hope you noobs are all having a grand ol time.

Anyone have any experience of TB Ear Force PX21 Headset, would you recommend them?

I thought you said you had a pair before that broke?

I have a pair and can't recommend them enough. My right headset is loose on the inside but still makes sound, Kersmash's pair stopped working so they're obviously very delicate as I hadn't dropped mine at all. Might aswell get them if they're on sale now

They're handy for being able to raise lower in-game noise and chat seperately. Mic is good.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I thought you said you had a pair before that broke?

I have a pair and can't recommend them enough. My right headset is loose on the inside but still makes sound, Kersmash's pair stopped working so they're obviously very delicate as I hadn't dropped mine at all. Might aswell get them if they're on sale now

They're handy for being able to raise lower in-game noise and chat seperately. Mic is good.

The cheapo Orb Xtra Vision mic has resurrected actually :eek:

Yeah, on sale - http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/6702399/art/turtle-beach/ear-force-px21-headset-bl.html

Will be going out shopping tomorrow morning if not Monday in Currys, 10% off everything there for mods from boards :D I have around 250 to spend if I want to. Have to pick up a new PS3 controller that's for sure. You might not remember, but for the past 2 weeks I've been playing with no R2 somewhat :pac:

• Advertisement

Hey big spender! :pac:

Might pop into PC world or similar and get a usb wifi adaptor, already stuck without wifi on this touch.

Yeah I noticed a distinct lack of c4 triples/quads ;)

Happy Xmas.

Hey big spender! :pac:

Might pop into PC world or similar and get a usb wifi adaptor, already stuck without wifi on this touch.

Yeah I noticed a distinct lack of c4 triples/quads ;)

Happy Xmas.

Lols.

Back at you bud. I'll be on later if your about. My drinking was mainly done yesterday at my neighbors. Wub free booze. So I'll be somewhat sober tonight.

Have to help around the house now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Got the p21's for xmas myself, Pretty good from what ive used them so far, My room is a fooking mess of wires though, 2 360's, Ps3, Laptop, Router, Tv, Sky box etc

They turtlebeaches have a serious amount of wires with them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Anyone have any experience of TB Ear Force PX21 Headset, would you recommend them?
    Have them, and highly recommend them.

Get them if you have the money, you can do your commentaries on them too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Just be careful with them. Their either shoddily made or extemely delicate. When I got em, straight outta the box one of the ears didn't work, had to briing em back that day and get new ones, then a few days ago the sound went completely from them, after 5 months. They'd only a 3 month warranty so I'd to buy a new headset. I'm loving my Trittons atm.

• Advertisement

Gt5 is awful technical, jesus

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

The essence of GT :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Main reason i dont like it tbh, billions of stats do not a fun racing game make , Burnout ftw.

LakesKeane wrote: »
    The essence of GT :)

We'll have to get a race going sometime. As I said in PM on the ps there's a good 13 boardsies that are showing as having it.

Christmas isn't Christmas if you aren't watching...
    1. Home Alone 1 and/or 2
    2. Die Hard
    Kersmash wrote: »
    Just be careful with them. Their either shoddily made or extemely delicate. When I got em, straight outta the box one of the ears didn't work, had to briing em back that day and get new ones, then a few days ago the sound went completely from them, after 5 months. They'd only a 3 month warranty so I'd to buy a new headset. I'm loving my Trittons atm.

I think I saw you mention this elsewhere, but didn't you pick them up in at discount or something in Game or Gamestop?

I know **** all about mics and all that jazz tbh.

_____

Btw, hows the online side of things in GT lads? Heard mixed reviews about it.

Home alone 3 is my favourite, though 1/2 are really high up there too.

Didn't try GT online as yet mate, I'm "installing" the race tracks / cars to the HDD so it'll run faster apparently. 20 mins in and it says 15 mins to go.

I think I saw you mention this elsewhere, but didn't you pick them up in at discount or something in Game or Gamestop?

I know **** all about mics and all that jazz tbh.

I bought the Beaches in Gamestop yaeh, but they weren't on discount or second hand or anything.

Also, GT5 can suck my willy.

Home alone 3 is my favourite, though 1/2 are really high up there too.

Didn't try GT online as yet mate, I'm "installing" the race tracks / cars to the HDD so it'll run faster apparently. 20 mins in and it says 15 mins to go.

Whaaaaat?!!?!?! the one with the super advanced microchip? that sucked lol

We'll have to get a race going sometime. As I said in PM on the ps there's a good 13 boardsies that are showing as having it.

Trade it in for NFS Hot Pursuit and play against me instead :pac:

Yes the 3rd :eek:

And as for trading in GT5, eh no :o

• Advertisement

Meh, I dont get realistic driving sims, i drive realistically enough every day, if its a choice beween finding a perfect line around a dull track and spending hours tweaking the brakes and handling, or chasing a guy in a Veyron painted up to look like a cop car at 200mph and slamming him repeatedly into a wall until his car explodes as a chopper gives me air support from overhead I know what I'd rather play :pac:

I do that stuff in real life anyways, it's gets boring after a while :pac:

Put down the Jack now Mr. Krudler, you're talking nonsense lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Cant f*cking believe it. I lost the little 2.5mm jack to jack for xbox live chat :( cant use my turtle beaches to talk!

Gawk city!

? lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Cant f*cking believe it. I lost the little 2.5mm jack to jack for xbox live chat :( cant use my turtle beaches to talk!

Put them into the audio out on the tv (if your tv is less than 2 years old it should have it)

I wanna go home and play MW2 :(

Although, I've been playing the move all day here in my sisters

How is the move actually?

tbh, it's fúcking class..

I downloaded every single Move demo from PSN and have played them all.

The eye pet (I know) is one of the better ones. I'll upload a video of it later.

• Advertisement

I do that stuff in real life anyways, it's gets boring after a while :pac:

Put down the Jack now Mr. Krudler, you're talking nonsense lol

Im still at work dude, here til 7.30, and its still busy.

w
    t
    f

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement