Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Lakes, never pick that 23km long track again, not least 3 laps :eek:

Just got our water back. Yesss

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

I wasn't planning on u picking a Subaru and me in my stick civic :P

Was my first time picking it and it wasn't meant to be a race . Just an arsing around session . I'll pick a different track next time. I've got a competitive car ;)

Orly?

I didn't really here you properly when you asked that question, so I just said ya :pac: I have a Civic aswell in the career mode, but I just picked the Subaru for that race. Had to laugh at the big U turn me passing you out about 200m before the big turn :p

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

my copy of NFS Hot Pusuit STILL hasnt shown up,and apparently the post doesnt resume again until thursday ffs

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Orly?

I didn't really here you properly when you asked that question, so I just said ya :pac: I have a Civic aswell in the career mode, but I just picked the Subaru for that race. Had to laugh at the big U turn me passing you out about 200m before the big turn :p

Haha. Ya I was about a min behind you. ! Think I'd be better off with a horse :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Played golf for the first time in near a month and a half. Played 'meh', was very rusty. But still, happy days icon_cheers.png

Did you win? Course you did :pac:

Did you win? Course you did :pac:

Nah, course ate me alive. Twas just me and my mate, and he's very Happy Gilmore.. anger wise so beating him isn't a challenge :pac: I play off a decent level, represent uni and all. But I was just hacking it about today, army golf as they say.. left, right, left, right, left, right and so on :p

Anyway, I'm one of those oddities that takes great enjoyment of being on the course be it at dawn or sunset and appreciating the scenery :D

I'll be on later btw. Knackered and need a heap of caffeine.

Golf at dawn? Jesus that sounds horrible to me :p

The Happy Gilmore reference made me laugh, can imagine him throwing the club into a bunch of trees :pac:

I'll be on over in my friend's soon. He got a new laptop and wants me to set up a few things on it. I actually had a dream last night that zombies were attacking my house and from my bedroom window all I had was a BB gun, some use that'd be :/

Golf at dawn? Jesus that sounds horrible to me :p

The Happy Gilmore reference made me laugh, can imagine him throwing the club into a bunch of trees :pac:

I'll be on over in my friend's soon. He got a new laptop and wants me to set up a few things on it. I actually had a dream last night that zombies were attacking my house and from my bedroom window all I had was a BB gun, some use that'd be :/

Try the Irish Sea instead of a tree :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

Downloaded the Dead Space 2 demo, playing it 2 mins and nearly shat my pants, they've added in that Isaac is going mental so now you get lovely random images of people on fire appearing out of nowhere with a loud burst of music, I'm still gonna get it even if it does reduce me to a gibbering wreck, my housemate is gonna find the disc in the fridge one day :pac:

krudler wrote: »
    Downloaded the Dead Space 2 demo, playing it 2 mins and nearly shat my pants, they've added in that Isaac is going mental so now you get lovely random images of people on fire appearing out of nowhere with a loud burst of music, I'm still gonna get it even if it does reduce me to a gibbering wreck, my housemate is gonna find the disc in the fridge one day :pac:

I still have dead space sitting on my shelf. Can not play it with a headset :(

Sound design is superb in that game!

Really that scary?

Really that scary?

Yes, towards the end of the first game not so much as you're tooled up to the nines and you've gotten used to the jumps. But the first part of the game is pant shittingly scary, the first time I thought I had a room cleared and i turned to find one of the monsters standing right behind me creeping up on my i let out a girly whimper lol. Its one of those games where you NEVER feel safe, the atmosphere is amazing too, and the sound design is incredible

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Does anyone have any Wolfe Tones CD's in their house?

If you do and are willing to help send me a pm!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

celtic723 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any Wolfe Tones CD's in their house?

If you do and are willing to help send me a pm!

CD's, really Ross? C'mon I know you're computer savvy enough to download!

CD's, really Ross? C'mon I know you're computer savvy enough to download!

Find me Wolfe Tones songs on the internet for download that are 320kbps in quality.

You'll not find any. I can't listen to ****ty 192kbps files. It's not the same.

If anyone has any of their albums and is willing to help me send us a pm i'm desperate at this stage.

Ah right fair enough.. Sorry dude I don't have many, if any, CD's.

Hope ya get sorted

I know you might have already tried this but it's worth a shot, have you tried the audio ripping programs for youtube? They offer a HQ rip, don't know what rate that is though..

I know you might have already tried this but it's worth a shot, have you tried the audio ripping programs for youtube? They offer a HQ rip, don't know what rate that is though..

Cheers man. Problem is you can only rip from what's available. Majority of songs on youtube are not high quality.

CD's have 4 levels of quality. That's why they're useful.

• Advertisement

Oi Cereal Rapist, I didn't know you played cricket nor played for Clontarf!? (saw the AH thread) :D

My favorite ground to play on was Clontarf. My highest scores always came there. Used to play for CYM in Rathgar if you know of it for many a summer, plus played there as part of our school team up the road from Rathgar :)

Eoin Morgan knocked me around for his double century as well in the school league :pac:

Browsing through my sub box and this popped up.

Good times :)

I wanna be seven again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Timesplitters popped up in mines earlier, ahh the good old days on ps2

iMuse wrote: »
    Timesplitters popped up in mines earlier, ahh the good old days on ps2

Timesplitters 2 was immense.

Have to add that to the futuristic FPS games I loved.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Browsing through my sub box and this popped up.

VIDEO

Good times :)

good times is right still have it here actually might set it up for the crack :D

Oi Cereal Rapist, I didn't know you played cricket nor played for Clontarf!? (saw the AH thread) :D

My favorite ground to play on was Clontarf. My highest scores always came there. Used to play for CYM in Rathgar if you know of it for many a summer, plus played there as part of our school team up the road from Rathgar :)

Eoin Morgan knocked me around for his double century as well in the school league :pac:

Oh I remember CYM alright! :pac:

*Shakes angry fist*

You play for long?

Lucky :(

I had an emulator for it, must root it out..

________

I'm off to eat tomorrow morning's breakfast now (Coco Pops) considering I won't be awake until around 1pm :pac:
    Really should start studying tomorrow, exams are holy cow this day week (Wed) nnnnooooooo!!!!1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Lucky :(

I had an emulator for it, must root it out..

have all the clasics

mario kart 64
    Lamborghini
    007 Golden Eye
    Fifa 98 :o

+ alot more :)

also have a sega mega drive that was my brother's with the original
    Sonic The Hedgehog :D

• Advertisement

Oh I remember CYM alright! :pac:

*Shakes angry fist*

You play for long?

'96 to '04 (so from the age of 8 to 16).

I was a bit of a rugger head and being in a rugby focused school that took up a lot of the time. But once summer rolled around, many an hour was devoted to the cricket.

How long were you in Clontarf?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement