Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Staying on COD 4, anyone know where I can pick it up cheap?

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-platinum/8677756.html

Its platinum so you can get it for 20 quid or thereabouts pretty much anywhere now, HMV had it the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Cheers,
    You know if zavvi do free delivery to Ireland krudler?

Ithink it about 1.50 delivery, i use them all the time they're great, they have a big sale every monday and have gotten tons of good stuff from it, Bioshock 2 edition with the LP and art book for 20 quid a few weeks ago.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Amazing some of the **** google can pull up on a person :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Ah stop, it's scary.

I had to do that for a job for a while

• Advertisement

Gooogle sees ALL

other_awesomenessShiftyEyes.gif

Quite unnerving to say the least :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i was playing cod4 the other night cod every second lobby i got into was hacked with super speed cod unlimited noobtubes. It was disappointing to say the least.

Kersmash wrote: »
    i was playing cod4 the other night cod every second lobby i got into was hacked with super speed cod unlimited noobtubes. It was disappointing to say the least.

hmm. . Thanks for that. Won't be buying if it's like that! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Playing COD 4 at the moment its blood lethal.

Amazing some of the **** google can pull up on a person :D

Going back to this(I was posting off the phone earlier).

Ze prepubescent cult hero(he is 13 years old) is a hacker plus hosted 10th prestige lobbies in MW2 apparently.

He was on a forum where he had multiple posts going on about this topic and his JTag 360. As soon as this was found out he deleted a lot of the evidence :D

Also, some of his friends who were subbed to him before PKA took place have said he has become more cocky and arrogant since PKA, his live stream showed that those who followed it. I watched 4 minutes of it and he was actually banging on about how many subs he has and singing down his mic like the squeaker he is.

Finally, he was banned from Hupitgaming(huge gaming community) for using homophobic slur at a member. He subs consequently banned for this. You can read up on it here -

http://hupitgaming.com/forum/32-youtube/274167-flauxhd-deserve-his-subs-or-not?limit=30&start=30

Some very well put opinions there on the topic of whether he deserves his subs or not.

• Advertisement

Well I suppose at least none of his subs are actually gonna watch his videos. They just subbed cos OMG HES ON PKA.

Snapped my fúcking Turtle Beaches in half

FML

sellotape lad. Magic.

Can't find the goddam thing....

listening to that PKA podcast now, lol at the idea that WOR is going to ask people for donations to help him lose weight, stop playing COD and spend a few hundred quid on a treadmill

Where is that podcast, I wouldn't mind listening to it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Tallon wrote: »
    Where is that podcast, I wouldn't mind listening to it

Link

Cheers, listening now

edit: he sounds like he's about to cry all the time

Selotape FTMFW

Anyone online?

I was just on plaing New Vegas, really gotta start my college assignment now though, its due in 2 days :eek:

• Advertisement

Am loving Hot Pursuit, Autolog makes it so damn addictive when you start up the game and it tells you your psn friends have beaten your times, its got tons of that "just one more go" factor, and the online matches are a hoot, nothing more satisfying than boosting in front of a rival, dropping a spike stripto blow out his tires then watching a teammate ram him into a truck :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

So I'm up in Sligo, it's ~ 25 hours to my first exam, and I'm just about to start studying.

Might aswell put my new touch to use..
    iquit.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

krudler wrote: »
    Am loving Hot Pursuit, Autolog makes it so damn addictive when you start up the game and it tells you your psn friends have beaten your times, its got tons of that "just one more go" factor, and the online matches are a hoot, nothing more satisfying than boosting in front of a rival, dropping a spike stripto blow out his tires then watching a teammate ram him into a truck :D

Getting really bored of cod , i have nfs on a flashed xbox , the single player gets a bit boring after a while , is it worth buying the game just for the online ?

Shammy wrote: »
    Getting really bored of cod , i have nfs on a flashed xbox , the single player gets a bit boring after a while , is it worth buying the game just for the online ?

Yes, Autolog is the best online feature in years, it lets you know what events your online friends have bested you in, recommends events to compete against them in and theres even a phone app for it. And team based racing is awesome,whether you're working together or trying to take each others busts, i'll be playing this for months.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Yes, Autolog is the best online feature in years, it lets you know what events your online friends have bested you in, recommends events to compete against them in and theres even a phone app for it. And team based racing is awesome,whether you're working together or trying to take each others busts, i'll be playing this for months.

So now its whether i buy it for ps3 or xbox.......

^^PS3 needs some loving after Black Ops rejected it :o

Internet on/off on/off all night last night.

Watched a film agaain though

"Will you teach me to football?" :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,687 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

listening to that PKA podcast now, lol at the idea that WOR is going to ask people for donations to help him lose weight, stop playing COD and spend a few hundred quid on a treadmill

F*ck him - I'll start the line here of people who will pay him to put on more and more weight!

The ultimate goal is to watch him explode on HD TV!

hahaha

People who go into a library and cannot use an indoor voice, infuriate me. That is all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Our library was closed a mate said. It's bad enough that we've exams this early, but they can't even open the library.

I'll tell myself that's why I don't go the library, yea, it's because people talk too loud in there :rolleyes::pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement