Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Ade and Lakes play Fifa Club (?) together regular enough from what I hear/read.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I also play without Ade and Eamo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

So

Me
    Ade
    Shammy
    Headshot
    Lee
    Kersmash
    Kells
    Krudler
    iMuse
    Flectarn
    Scody

have/getting cod 4 ps3

Not too shabby .:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I still play it a bit.. My server is still up and running

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Had it since release date :) Btw does anyone here play FIFA 11? I finally got it yesterday after tearing the arse of FIFA 10 for months :D

Ya I got it with the ps3,my first since 01 I think.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »
    So

Me
    Ade
    Shammy
    Headshot
    Lee
    Kersmash
    Kells
    Krudler
    iMuse
    Flectarn
    Scody

have/getting cod 4 ps3

Not too shabby .:cool:

We can Kev(Dualbladez to that list too. He seemed rather interested about playing COD4 SnD).
    Flecktarn wrote: »
    Had it since release date :) Btw does anyone here play FIFA 11? I finally got it yesterday after tearing the arse of FIFA 10 for months :D

;)

Only play club though. 1vs1 annoy the crap out of me due to so many quitters and high through ball abusers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Got a PS3.Whats the fecking story with the pads?Made by midgets for midgets?Keep getting killed on MW2 cos both my thumbs meet and stop me from completing my 360 commando pro stab:D

Serious why the fuk are they so small?

Dont suppose you can get a xbox 360 pad clone that works with the ps3?

looking forward to getting unchartered2,the first was excellent

Leave us midgets alone or we'll get you!

You can get a clone pad, afaik Argos do them

• Registered Users Posts: 19,690 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Tallon wrote: »
    Leave us midgets alone or we'll first a basket to stand upon and then get you!

You can get a clone pad, afaik Argos do them

FYP ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Got a PS3.Whats the fecking story with the pads?Made by midgets for midgets?Keep getting killed on MW2 cos both my thumbs meet and stop me from completing my 360 commando pro stab:D

Serious why the fuk are they so small?

Dont suppose you can get a xbox 360 pad clone that works with the ps3?

looking forward to getting unchartered2,the first was excellent

You can get a cross adapter , which will allow you to play with a wired 360 joypad . I had one for the last 2 years but it broke , must get another as i have the same problems as you with the ps3 controller for fps.
    Headshot got a cross adapter recently enough in ireland and also razor are bringing out a great wired controller

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Lads for those that dont know on the 360 there is an arcade game called doritos crash course which is free to download . Fantastic fun for such a simple game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Thanks shammy.The young fella has a wired xbox pad to play blops on the PC so will pm headshot and see where he got one.

Yeah, thats it :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Just saw my first '11' car :D

Was manky looking though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

What was it.

A Renault Laguna - Only difference was the colour.

Renault-Laguna-2011-wallpaper.jpg

Another 5k down.

Only 950 more to go :D:o:(

Wha?

Sorry, shoulda clarified. :pac:

A few posts back I said I had done my first 5k run of the year in prep for a half marathon in September.

Also trying to get in 1,000km before the end of the year.

I'm swear I'm not some super degenerate gambler who lost 5k and is looking for ways to squander the other €950,000

• Advertisement

Sorry, shoulda clarified. :pac:

A few posts back I said I had done my first 5k run of the year in prep for a half marathon in September.

Also trying to get in 1,000km before the end of the year.

I'm swear I'm not some super degenerate gambler who lost 5k and is looking for ways to squander the other €950,000

I read that, just thought you hadn't done 10 5k's in that time. Well done :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I read that, just thought you hadn't done 10 5k's in that time. Well done :D

Thanks dude. Going to need new legs by the end of it I'd say. Why is getting back in shape so friggin hard eh?!

It's soo hard, so I don't bother, though I should *pats tummy*

It's really tough to find the motivation but once you see the first tiny little bit of improvement you go back again and again and again... Well I found that the case anyways. I used to go 4 days a week but fell out of it due to injuries (laziness really), all better now and got the missus to buy me some gym gear for xmas to make sure I got my fat ass back on that treadmill!

I went from 9st 2lbs to 13st 1lb in less than a year. I had just given up smoking so substituted a smoke with food and before I knew it.... I was a little dough box :o

Another 8 months down the line and I'm back just under 11st 5lbs :D

Trying to get back into martial arts too but time is so scarce!

EDIT: TL;DR

Used to be fat
    Not so fat anymore

Has anyone ever used Project W to download films/tv shows/music etc? I'm new to all of this (only ever used bittorrent) and it's wrecking my head.

Azureus Vuze all the way

Am on the college net, and a mate has downloaded 100gb+ on this and hasn't been caught so far, so it's ok for now afaik.

It keeps offering links to Rapidshare and those kind of sites to download from, providing a password for a faster download but no username? :confused:

Rapidshare is the dogs b****x. A friend of mine created an account and gave me his login details.... drooool at the speed and download usage

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

I moved to Hotfile from rapidshare because less people are uploading to it because of changes.

If your planning on using rapidshare/hotfile any filehost etc you need to buy a premium account otherwise its useless. Hotfile is only $9 a month for unlimited download.

• Advertisement

Yea sorry I should have stated that my friend paid $59.99 for a yearly subscription. If you're into your movies/tv shows it's worth every penny.

Especially now with the size of Bluray movies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement