Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

It sucked getting turned away from niteclubs with a full licence for a while :pac:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tevez is moi's captain :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Leeg17 wrote: »
    It sucked getting turned away from niteclubs with a full licence for a while :pac:

:pac: Where I am, you can get into most places with a provisional, I'm only a month 17!

FFFFFUUUU :p

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Had to cut my friends list in half in order to play gta with Ade because of some silly glitch so apologies to anyone who takes offence:p

• Advertisement

Flecktarn wrote: »
    :pac: Where I am, you can get into most places with a provisional, I'm only a month 17!

Forgot to say, but I asked a mate to change it from '92 to '91 thus making me 18, fool put me as '90 making me 19 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Forgot to say, but I asked a mate to change it from '92 to '91 thus making me 18, fool put me as '90 making me 19 :o

You'd still get away with it I'd say. That's pretty much all the provisional is used for today, a fake I.D. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Shweeeeeeeeet! my housemate decided he was gonna trade in his 360 as he never uses it anymore, gave it to me for 80 bucks with both Gears games, yay! was gonna buy one later in the year anyway,its not the slim one, the one before that, woot :D

Deal and a half :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

traitor.

• Advertisement

Kersmash wrote: »
    traitor.

My PS3 is going nowhere lol, I had a 360 before but after it crashed yet again i got the PS3. now i gotta get my gamertag back, if i'da thought i'd be getting a 360 just over a year later again i'd have held onto the games lol.

can get Halo Reach and Gears 3 now yuuusssss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

krudler wrote: »
    My PS3 is going nowhere lol, I had a 360 before but after it crashed yet again i got the PS3. now i gotta get my gamertag back, if i'da thought i'd be getting a 360 just over a year later again i'd have held onto the games lol.

can get Halo Reach and Gears 3 now yuuusssss :D

And COD*cough*

:pac:

And COD*cough*

:pac:

I might rebuy Blops for it, gonna rent it out and see if its actually better on the 360, if it is I'll get it.

actually does anyone on here have a spare 24 Live pass they're not using? they come with a lot of games dont they? or at least they used to :confused:

got all excited bout going back on xbox live then remember I have to pay for it, gaaah you've spoiled us Sony :pac: with your rechargable paddings and free online gamings

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

I might rebuy Blops for it, gonna rent it out and see if its actually better on the 360, if it is I'll get it.

actually does anyone on here have a spare 24 Live pass they're not using? they come with a lot of games dont they? or at least they used to :confused:

got all excited bout going back on xbox live then remember I have to pay for it, gaaah you've spoiled us Sony :pac: with your rechargable paddings and free online gamings

Cant you get that month trial thing ? I thought i seen someone post that you can get like 3 months worth of free trials or something.

hmm must look , its updating...something now, taking bloody ages as well, he hasnt used it in months so its probably a pile of updates together

My provisional is the same. Says I'm 19. Worked in most dimly lit pubs :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

They took away my internet! :mad:

No access to Boards from work anymore.

Load of my c*ck

:(:( :mad::mad:

Lord of the rings, blu ray... surround sound... soooooo good. Nothing compares to the LOTR's experience. Just need them to release the extended versions in high def now.

Super Meat Boy, platform perfection, best 2D platform game in donkeys years :D

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    Lord of the rings, blu ray... surround sound... soooooo good. Nothing compares to the LOTR's experience. Just need them to release the extended versions in high def now.

My mate's giving me the trilogy in HD when I head back to college, 18gb in all, that's like a 10th of my memory on the laptop :p Looked immense for the few seconds I saw of it.

Yussss, forgot all my already paid for games on my xbox live profile can be gotten again for free as i recovered my gamertag, woohoo, Street Fighter 2 HD back :D

Sony missed a huge oppurtunity by passing on Super Meat Boy, one of the funniest, and fun games I've played in years its a perfect example of "gahhhhhh! fcuk!....ok one more go....fcuk! ok one more go....fcuk this game! oh wait, woohoo! i passed it" gaming :pac:

Yussss, forgot all my already paid for games on my xbox live profile can be gotten again for free as i recovered my gamertag, woohoo, Street Fighter 2 HD back :D

Sony missed a huge oppurtunity by passing on Super Meat Boy, one of the funniest, and fun games I've played in years its a perfect example of "gahhhhhh! fcuk!....ok one more go....fcuk! ok one more go....fcuk this game! oh wait, woohoo! i passed it" gaming :pac:

ha, sounds like demon souls.. only its more like... "****... died.... **** DIED AGAIN AND LOST ALL MY SOULS !!! ****KK...." x 10 + "YESSSSSSSSS I WIN !!!!! Oh.... that was only the first part of the first level....."

Probably my favorite game on the playstation tbh, anyone that hasnt played it really is missing out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Pulled an all nighter in minecraft, in bits now, but the cathedral looks awesome :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Tallon wrote: »
    Pulled an all nighter in minecraft, in bits now, but the cathedral looks awesome :p

Deadly . Server up Tal? I'd love to go in for a look :)

Yowza !

sasd.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Deadly . Server up Tal? I'd love to go in for a look :)

Yowza !

sasd.png
    Yeah, it's up. Check out some screenshots, obviously its nowhere near finished, but you cant see the scale unless you go in and look

cathedral001.png

cathedral002.png

cathedral003.png

cathedral004.png

i can confirm how epic it is :D

just bought a red controller. Also the subway guy knows my order perfectly. Like. A. Baws.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Anyone got the 10 euro off 30 code for Dominos.ie? :(

Magill wrote: »
    ha, sounds like demon souls.. only its more like... "****... died.... **** DIED AGAIN AND LOST ALL MY SOULS !!! ****KK...." x 10 + "YESSSSSSSSS I WIN !!!!! Oh.... that was only the first part of the first level....."

Probably my favorite game on the playstation tbh, anyone that hasnt played it really is missing out.

I had Demons Souls and traded it, I just didnt have the time to devote to it, and RPG's arent really my thing, i tried, lord how i tried to like it, and if i wasnt playing a bunch of other stuff at the time i would have kept it, had the black phantom edition too, kinda wish i kept it now lol

• Advertisement

i must get demon
    souls. I know it'll probably consume my entire life though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement