Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Kersmash wrote: »
    i must get demon
    souls. I know it'll probably consume my entire life though.

I hate grinding so it wasnt my thing at all, I see why people like it but I just found it clunky and repetitive, having to replay an entire 30-45 minute section of a game just because you walked through a door and died without warning just infuritated me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sprrratt wrote: »
    Anyone got the 10 euro off 30 code for Dominos.ie? :(

bit late reading this now, but if you're buying e30 worth of stuff, and getting e10 off, you might aswell buy 50 worth of stuff (with 50%) off for an extra fiver. Cold pizza is epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Kersmash wrote: »
    i must get demon
    souls. I know it'll probably consume my entire life though.

nah it'll not, and you dont have to repeat 30-40 minute dungeons if you died, once you get so far you'll open a door or turn on a lift that you'll beable to use when you die. For RPG fans, its a must buy. Its very challenging but very rewarding at the same time. replay value is awesome aswel. Combat system is excellent aswel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Leeg17 wrote: »
    bit late reading this now, but if you're buying e30 worth of stuff, and getting e10 off, you might aswell buy 50 worth of stuff (with 50%) off for an extra fiver. Cold pizza is epic.

So how would I get the 50% off ayy :eek:

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Firstly.......

If anyone wants to but a PSP with a couple of games and 1 movie for a decent price send us a PM. I'll be putting up an ad on adverts.ie tomorrow too.

_______

****ing knackered after today. Crappy result but an entertaining match and cracking atmosphere(my voice is in bits after all the chanting and signing) at least. Great(yet very surreal) seeing King Kenny in our dugout.

• Advertisement

1 AS Atletio el Nino Ade Alves 52 1149
    2 Miguel Sanchez Lionel Hutz 52 1146
    3 Hallo Gateway Lee Gormley 52 1101

52 points for each of the Top 3. Never seen anything like that before.
    All 3 captained Tevez :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Only one person broke the 70 mark ;)

Ade , tbf I haven't logged on since I made that acc, my mate has been doing it :D

Ade , tbf I haven't logged on since I made that acc, my mate has been doing it :D

Sure, sure. I saw that martydom class you.. sorry your mate set up with the sniper I think! :eek: I was quite disgusted by that :D

That was me alright, can't beat em, join em

I meant on FF

• Advertisement

That was me alright, can't beat em, join em

I meant on FF

In fairness, I guess I can understand using Martydom, what with your connection :pac: Not many fair fights for you.

In fairness, I guess I can understand using Martydom, what with your connection :pac: Not many fair fights for you.

Even my frags will lag. Can't bate a 60 second fuse :D

Even my frags will lag. Can't bate a 60 second fuse :D

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Only thing is that your martyrdom will also lag so the person will be half way across the map before it goes off :D

Was reading the thread on the games forum about what games people are looking forward to in 2011, Can def see myself taking a break from cod to try out other things, ive been missing out on some great games :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

iMuse wrote: »
    Only thing is that your martyrdom will also lag so the person will be half way across the map before it goes off :D

Was reading the thread on the games forum about what games people are looking forward to in 2011, Can def see myself taking a break from cod to try out other things, ive been missing out on some great games :o

Idd... 2011 is absolutely jammed packed with great games, easily the best looking year i can remember for gamers.

Funny enough I was look up this site a couple of days ago -
    http://www.vgreleases.com/ps3/

Didn't fully dawn on me until 2 days ago how many great PS3 games are out this year(I knew it was good, just not this good) :)

Liking these guys vids on Machinima, some funny comments from the both of them -

Also Zombies in COD should be like DR.

Magill wrote: »
    Idd... 2011 is absolutely jammed packed with great games, easily the best looking year i can remember for gamers.

The last great year for me was 2005, God of War, Resi 4, Devil May Cry 3 and Metal Gear 3 all out within a couple of months of each other, 2011 is going to be unreal for games though, theres at least 15 must have titles coming for me, and I stil have stuff to finish from 2010 :( and now I have a 360 again so want to play the stuff I couldnt on my ps3 for the past year like Halo Reach. Wonder is "to buy games" a valid reason for the bank to give me a loan :pac:

Books, braces and interrailing , like the old BOI ad :pac:

Right I'm gonna play some Starfox 64 now.

• Advertisement

As of right now my ps3 is telling me theres not one person on my friends list online, thats just weird, theres usually always 2-3 people on no matter what time it is,its mostly the CoD lads and a few guys from Hot Pursuit I have on there, first time for everything i guess :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

So fúcking addicted to minecraft lads :pac:

Have to play some Blops tomorrow

cathedral005.png

I logged off like 5 minutes ago :o Yea usually there's at least one or two online, even if they're people I don't play with too often.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

fúcking sig reporting cúnts.

How many times is that now?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

To me? 3 times I think. Between us all on the CoD forums, a whole lot more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Just got another live reset password thingy. Creep.

Definitely. Ade is there a way you can see why they're being removed even though their within limits, or even who's reporting? >_>

Nom nom nom, Jelly Belly jelly beans are yumm

I think shammy got it the worst

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

23 points left on the bench last week,17 this week,I'm getting worse at this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement