Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Same. But if we're goin cruisin' for wimmin' I call shotgun.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    3 times I got in your car and we didnt last 10 seconds. Blown up, flipped, stuck in an alley.:p

I was in stiches when we(ok I) got stick in the alley :D Didn't expect the railing to be there in truth, out of frustration at my fail escape plan I took my life. Think in the process taking out a few of the pigs and saving your arse :p

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

I was in stiches when we(ok I) got stick in the alley :D Didn't expect the railing to be there in truth, out of frustration at my fail escape plan I took my life. Think in the process taking out a few of the pigs and saving your arse :p
    That was embarrassing.

How did you manage to get killed when I dropped you off at the car showroom? I had 4 stars after me for ages and survived thanks to my exceptional driving skills.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Rendering a quick minecraft video

Tron OST ftw

Renderings gonna take 5 hours :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

^ the Tron score is class alright, gotta love Daft Punk.

I changed the alarm ringtone on my phone to the Inception theme, what they hear when the kick is about to happen, heh, should make waking up in the morning fun :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Tallon wrote: »
    Rendering a quick minecraft video

Tron OST ftw

Renderings gonna take 5 hours :eek:

Popped onto the server there for a bit. Didn't know where the communal resources were so I logged off again.

Place looks pretty cool.

"Many hands make light work" :)

It's in the tall building at the top of the hill, the first one you come too

Plenty of supplies

Mass Effect 2 is better on the PS3 according to IGN -
    http://ie.ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1144303p1.html

___
    Lord_Voldemort7 Lord Voldemort
    Justina Bieber & Jonas Sisters are TTs due to a fan war. Listen tweens, if you're going to fight, battle to the death. Do us all a favor.
    2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I concur evil sir.

krudler wrote: »
    ^ the Tron score is class alright, gotta love Daft Punk.

I changed the alarm ringtone on my phone to the Inception theme, what they hear when the kick is about to happen, heh, should make waking up in the morning fun :pac:
    http://inception.davepedu.com/

:p

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    That was embarrassing.

How did you manage to get killed when I dropped you off at the car showroom? I had 4 stars after me for ages and survived thanks to my exceptional driving skills.;)

I'm not even sure what happened to be honest. I shot one of the windows but couldn't jump into the showroom, must have been a glitch. I was being shot in the meanwhile so ran upstairs to hopefully get away from the pigs and get in the Ferrari, usually there is one up there but there wasn't this time. I also wanted the dramatic escape from the top window too :p

Jumped down to the ground floor(originally typed ground war < :o), was opening the door and boom(!), shotgun to the face.

• Advertisement

Found out there was an AUX input in the car all along, inside the arm rest compartment :mad:, went up to town and bought a jack-to-jack cable for €4.95 that works better than the iTrip for nearly €40, ugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Theory test again at 5:45pm. Wish me luck lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

GL :D

Thought this was a good vid, used to play cs with this guy, its a competitive game of cs, thought it was funny.

That was funny :D

Good luck Sprrratt!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Same. But if we're goin cruisin' for wimmin' I call shotgun.

A Spas? :pac:

ZOMG ! Story !

Ok, so when i first got my HD PVR i got a faulty one(Or so i thought, the thing worked for a few mins and then stopped displaying). So i contacted hauppauge and got a replacement, they were suppose to take away this faulty one.. but didnt. So i've had an extra pvr sitting beside my PS3 for about 6 months now, thought to myself.. you know what im gonna test this out before i throw it out... ITS WORKING !! ZOMG !!

Not sure what the problem was, might have been the cables because im using my current ones and i was using a really ****ty PS3 component cable before.

Anyway, im gonna test this **** out and see if i can find what the problem was with it... and if its all grand, im going to give it away !! (Dont want to sell it incase it is actually faulty)

Might do something on youtube like tallons doing, maybe upload one of my games or some clips and do a competition thingy... we'll seee !!

Oh turtle beaches. The inside speaker came away from the inside cover it was glued to. Tried to unscrew the first screw, and tapped the back of it to make it fall out, the 4 of them all fell out :rolleyes:

Now I have super glue all over my fingers :(

Oh turtle beaches. The inside speaker came away from the inside cover it was glued to. Tried to unscrew the first screw, and tapped the back of it to make it fall out, the 4 of them all fell out :rolleyes:

Now I have super glue all over my fingers :(

What are you doing to make them fall apart?

Anyone want a new Easycap. Bought a second as I thought the first one was a fake.

Gonna sell it at cost price on adverts or ebay.

I'll take it off your hands Mag. e50?

Lakes, I unscrewed 1 and gave the back a tap to make it fall out, but all 4 did (I didn't try unscrewing them yet). Then I had to glue the speaker itself to the silver frame under the foam cover

yeah, im am thinking about just selling it lee tbh, the hassle of doing a competition and maybe people whining about it being a fix and stuff would probably do my head in. I'll test her out tonite anyway and if its grand i'll sell it to ya. Only problem is that i dont have the software CD for it, which you need, i'll see if i can find one of them and burn a copy of it tho.

Tested the cables that came with it and its all grand so far...

• Advertisement

Score! :D
    Glad I came onto Boards now

Anyone have a spare official PS3 controller and at a relatively decent price(I'll owe you pints too ;) )?

Was going to buy one a week ago but that money is now tucked away for something else more important. I refuse to fork out 50 euros for a new one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

That was funny :D

Good luck Sprrratt!

Cheers Lee and Mags... I passed it :D Great relief. Now I just have to wait for my 17th. Maybe a few dodgy lessons on the side :rolleyes:

Nice, well done :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i should probably learn to drive soon enough. I've had my provisional well over a year :/

I learned when I was 11. Great craic. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Tallon wrote: »

Finally managed to log into Minecraft after it being down most of the day and now keep timing out to your server. Any idea what the story is?

Mine too, gonna update it now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm in!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement