Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ARRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!

this trying to get an open NAT thing is driving me fcuking bonkers, tried every youtube tutorial and the multiple NAT threads on here and nothing, **** **** ****ity fcuk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Im hooked on Minecraft again :/

I downloaded the latest Borderlands DLC a while ago, may give it a bash later.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Gonna be good****ing insanely awesome . .

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056151664

FYP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

*Dons suit of armour for receiving a beating*

What's so good about Portal? I never heard of it.

Has anyone played Little Big Planet? I'm thinking about getting the second one on Thurs. Looks good from the trailer, but then again so did BO...

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    *Dons suit of armour for receiving a beating*

What's so good about Portal? I never heard of it.

Has anyone played Little Big Planet? I'm thinking about getting the second one on Thurs. Looks good from the trailer, but then again so did BO...

:eek: one of the most fun (and funny) games ever, its a puzzle game using the Half Life 2 engine, you're in a lab and have a gun that shoots an entry portal and exit portal, and you have to navigate around the place with them,its hilarious in places as the computer system that controls the lab is crazy and keeps trying to kill you, some of the puzzles are mindbending but brilliantly done. you can get it on the Orange Box for about a tenner these days with Half Life 2, well worth it

Portal is amazing. Seriously, download steam and buy it. its really short, should only take you a few hours but the gameplay is incredibly innovative and refreshing in our age of generic FPS's.

oh and RE: LBP, I have the first one, it was good at first but the novelty factor wore off very quickly and it's been gathering dust for around a year now. Haven't seen much about the second one.

I'll host Ground war tonight fellas :D

1118045749.png

Cheers for that guys, sounds good. I might just rent LBP2 instead of buying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Kersmash wrote: »
    Portal is amazing.

Mmmmmmm cake.

• Advertisement

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Mmmmmmm cake.

The cake is a lie, remember that

My parents are such retards at times, ****! Complaining because I'm cursing at "that game" too much. Hello? It's the shít internet that I'm cursing at. You've e20 a month vodafone, I've e20 a month three, oh look I could get 30meg UPC for that and have 250gb download limit instead of 25gb total! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Just lash a hatchet or ten at them, that'll shut up em up :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Holy shít... awesome doesn't come close

My parents are such retards at times, ****! Complaining because I'm cursing at "that game" too much. Hello? It's the shít internet that I'm cursing at. You've e20 a month vodafone, I've e20 a month three, oh look I could get 30meg UPC for that and have 250gb download limit instead of 25gb total! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Don't think UPC have you covered tbh mate. You'd surely be able to get somethiing better though. Fixed line at least !

Don't think UPC have you covered tbh mate. You'd surely be able to get somethiing better though. Fixed line at least !

Gladly take it.

mobile broadband is shiiiiiiiit, used to have it before and its not even what you'd class as broadband, my eircom contract is up in a few weeks (only with them as upc didnt have service when i moved in, now they do :D ) so moving to them soon, UPC are trialling 100mb broadband at the mo as well,thatd be friggin epic to have, although it'd still pick Lee as host :pac:

Playing on Mobile Broadband sucks big time :mad:

Playing on Eircom is just as bad sometimes

Tallon wrote: »
    Playing on Eircom is just as bad sometimes

Wouldn't doubt it for the world.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

UPC isnt all good the router keeps on rebooting itself so havent really been online :(

My friend's with UPC, pulls host nearly every game. Refuses to believe in host advantage too ><

Kersmash wrote: »
    My friend's with UPC, pulls host nearly every game. Refuses to believe in host advantage too ><

Being host on ps3 sucks balls, for black ops that is. Framerate drops to nathin. I'm sure it's fine on 360 though :rolleyes:

Being host on ps3 sucks balls, for black ops that is. Framerate drops to nathin. I'm sure it's fine on 360 though :rolleyes:

I wouldn't know :rolleyes:

Anyone listening to PKA later?

I wouldn't know :rolleyes:

Anyone listening to PKA later?
    FFS, I really hate you

Was gonna catch some Z's.. but...

Am downloading Bowling for Columbine atm (watched a doc. about the Columbine spree earlier on) so I'll still be downloading once PKA is over no doubt, even though I started 2 hours ago.

I'll just nab the podcast tomorrow.

I'm so happy!

ffs ade, not again. it's tomorrow ya dope :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Am downloading Bowling for Columbine atm (watched a doc. about the Columbine spree earlier on) so I'll still be downloading once PKA is over no doubt, even though I started 2 hours ago.

I'll just nab the podcast tomorrow.

HA, just after downloading a full series of eureka in HD in just over an hour :)

• Advertisement

Lol. Two weeks in a row :o

Anyway, your missing ProMod or ProSim or whatever you want to call it.

14-8 atm. I'm 28-16, top scorer too.

__

Final score 33-17.

Match 16-8.

Also the colour pallet has dramatically improved. Similar to MW2 now.

I dare say this one game was the most fun I have had in COD :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement