Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

So Seananners doesn't make money from his youtube channel?

Deadly :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

He most certainly does...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

LakesKeane wrote: »
    So Seananners doesn't make money from his youtube channel?

Deadly :)

He's a partner if im not mistaken. I think I read Tejbz earns 150 quid a video.

Sprrratt wrote: »
    He's a partner if im not mistaken. I think I read Tejbz earns 150 quid a video.
    he gets more than that now too

Then again I think I might have heard Hutch say since he has Machinima wages he doesnt get paid for his respawn videos viewcount anymore. Same would go for Nanners? But yeah their own channels would be paid by YouTube per the thousand views i think.

• Advertisement

Then again I think I might have heard Hutch say since he has Machinima wages he doesnt get paid for his respawn videos viewcount anymore. Same would go for Nanners? But yeah their own channels would be paid by YouTube per the thousand views i think.

Watch his latest video. He probably isn't a youtube partner. He said himself he doesn't earn money from his channel

EDIT here

Watch his latest video. He probably isn't a youtube partner. He said himself he doesn't earn money from his channel

EDIT here

Thats pretty cool! Ill watch it later, im in work :/

Yep, it is cool . Considering he gets 500,000 views per vid. :eek:

Yep, it is cool . Considering he gets 500,000 views per vid. :eek:

Why doesnt he become a partner? lol youtube couldnt afford it

Is it just me or is it impossible to find coal in Minecraft :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Ade - What's this ProSim you're on about? Is it in CoD 4 ?

Magill - Damn you, how big was the file batch? I'm on the crappy mobile broadband, I get around 1.8mb/s down up in college.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

ProMod/Sim in short based off from Counter Strike and it was made to enhance the the skill gap for comp play be ridding of certain noob things;

Rules can vary but usually not by much. Example is you can jump higher, no sniper sway, set amount of snipers(1 or 2 on a team only) and certain perks(Bandolier and Stopping Power) and guns(MP5, AK47, AK74u, M40 sniper and few other guns) can only be used. There are few things I missed out on but if you have ever seen the PC Comp Frag films I used to post you'll get the idea.

To say it was epic fun in the early hours is an understatement. Few of the guys added after the game. So I'm hopeful of getting some games in with them. If I do. BOPS is dead officially.

If you're playing CoD 4 tonight, I'll play if there's space :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Ade - What's this ProSim you're on about? Is it in CoD 4 ?

Magill - Damn you, how big was the file batch? I'm on the crappy mobile broadband, I get around 1.8mb/s down up in college.

HA, it was like 8 or 9 gig..... I download at like 1.6mb/s... shame upload was the same :D

BTW, if your still interested in this PVR send me a PM, i cant find the software CD tho, gonna see if its possible to download it for free or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

About Seananners, he is a partner according to his channel. I cant remember actually having a video ad on any of his videos so maybe he has them turned off so is making less money than the rest of the commentators. I remember reading somewhere that they earn a few thousand per 1 million views

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

iMuse wrote: »
    About Seananners, he is a partner according to his channel. I cant remember actually having a video ad on any of his videos so maybe he has them turned off so is making less money than the rest of the commentators. I remember reading somewhere that they earn a few thousand per 1 million views

yeah its actually funny because he just hit 500k subs !! The most by far out of the cod commentators. He'd be making a good bit of money off youtube if he actually put up adds.

Buying a PVR off Magill for a e60 PSN card. Deal :D

Will put up a gameplay/commentary once I get home next weekend, keep forgetting I can record from theatre mode so I might still bring the PS to college and bring home to record/upload.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Is it just me or is it impossible to find coal in Minecraft :(

Your world must be a bit fecked up, coal is the most abundant of the mineable resources! It's usually in fairly decent veins as well. Often available in exposed stone on a mountainside or all over any open cave system.

Cossax wrote: »
    Your world must be a bit fecked up, coal is the most abundant of the mineable resources! It's usually in fairly decent veins as well. Often available in exposed stone on a mountainside or all over any open cave system.

I had one of those worlds once. It was like a famine road, useless. Just restarted :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Cossax wrote: »

**** this gay fantasy land. Get back on the xbox with us you pwick.

• Advertisement

minecraft ftw

Tallon wrote: »
    minecraft ftw

prefer my real life tbh.

You mean the xbox?

Celtic, I don't see how minecraft is much different from Blops, compared to this "real life" that you speak of... :pac:

Tallon wrote: »
    You mean the xbox?

I see what you done there.

Gold star.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

lol.

I'm currently sitting at the bus stop in the cold waiting for the lads to get in so we can party like it's 1999. I have just my naggin for comfort. I am scum :(

Crouching tiger, hidden naggin. I like :D

Lightweight... pro
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Anyone know if painkiller already is on 2nite? and at what time? or was it on last night :p

• Advertisement

It's on Thursday nights at 2am :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement