Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

tumblr_lffh1eRQvY1qcimf9.gif

tumblr_lffgexJNcr1qcimf9.gif

Meireles goal in the derby last week was a cracker too.

.. and there ya go

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Man Utds third goal. . Very nice indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Too much LFC in this thread :P Van persie, what a player when fit, Arsenal would be close to winning the league if he played all season :( Did well for the fantasy team aswell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

iMuse wrote: »
    Too much LFC in this thread :P
    waaaay to much.Methinks Ade is abusing his mod powers:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Your new signing, Adam Hammill will be class signing for you lot. He learned his trade at Liverpool and was tipped by many to make a breakthrough but was never given a chance for one reason or another disappointingly. If you watch the match, his crossing is something else. Boy does he deliver a ball from out wide.

I seen him play for the youth team yonks ago and I thought he was good, kinda looked like he was too big for his boots thought tbh. That could have been his problem and at Barnesly id say he matured. Im excited about him :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

For Ade and Lakes particularly, although you've probably seen it tho, Top gear back tonight 8pm.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    For Ade and Lakes particularly, although you've probably seen it tho, Top gear back tonight 8pm.

Thanking you mate. Didn't know that

YLOD :(

LakesKeane wrote: »

Noooo :(
    Is it still under warranty?

:(

PHAT PS3?

• Advertisement

Noooo :(
    Is it still under warranty?
    Nah man. Meant to backup gamesaves the past two days too. never did it :rolleyes:

:(

PHAT PS3?

Yep. Gonna try and get it fixed by a third party cause I want those gamesaves!
    Might buy a new slim then and transfer the saves over.

GT and fifa are the saves I'm most concerned about.

If they can't fix it, try the hairdryer trick(youtube search it). I planned on finally doing it last week, my PS3 has been on the coffee table all week but I have done nothing. I'll try it this week again.

Clawing back all the FIFA 10 VP stats and Tiger Woods 10 stats I earned previously was painful.

Thats crap luck lakes :( Ps3's break ridiculously easily. A friend on PS had his YLOD before they released the patch to allow you to backup GT5 gamesave, Hes never played GT5 again, too much effort starting from scratch

Saw my timetable there for this semester, good and bad.

9-1 on Monday
    2-6 Tuesday
    9-12 and 2-6 Wednesday
    10-1 and 3-6 Thursday
    Off Friday.

So that's Ps3 from 2pm Monday till 1pm Tuesday... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

iMuse wrote: »
    Thats crap luck lakes :(The PHAT Ps3's break ridiculously easily. A friend on PS had his YLOD before they released the patch to allow you to backup GT5 gamesave, Hes never played GT5 again, too much effort starting from scratch

Yup :(

Fvck life. Lugged the ps, controller, games, 19" lcd tv, tb headset, wires, laptop, hdd everything up to sligo, only to find out I left the 3 mobile stick at home :(

Doubt very much I'll get it workin on the college net.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Fvck life. Lugged the ps, controller, games, 19" lcd tv, tb headset, wires, laptop, hdd everything up to sligo, only to find out I left the 3 mobile stick at home :(

Doubt very much I'll get it workin on the college net.

Ouch. You need to do some crazy hacker sh1t and get onto the college network.:p

I can't even get a cracked Sony Vegas Pro 9.0 I'm useless :pac:

Worth a try on the college net but I highly doubt it'll work.
    Would be very nice for you if it did though!
    I couldn't use steam in college :(

• Advertisement

I'm getting an error : 80710051, which I've googled but to no help.

Ip is auto, same with DNS, proxy is set to proxy.itsligo.ie on port 8080 (as are all the settings on my laptop atm and it's working fine). I've to enter a user/pass before I can go online on laptop and I tried opening the browser in the ps but I'm not prompted.

I'm getting an error : 80710051, which I've googled but to no help.

Ip is auto, same with DNS, proxy is set to proxy.itsligo.ie on port 8080 (as are all the settings on my laptop atm and it's working fine). I've to enter a user/pass before I can go online on laptop and I tried opening the browser in the ps but I'm not prompted.

Did you try typing that address where you input your username and password into the ps3's browser?

Did you try typing that address where you input your username and password into the ps3's browser?

My logic was that if it was going to work, I'd open browser, be prompted for user/pass, enter and could sign into the PSN. When I try and load any website I get an error, the user/pass for the college network is S000XxXxX and -pass-

Will try it though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

Balfie wrote: »
    Doesnt Beat this....

:D:D:D

Best goal he'll ever score

My logic was that if it was going to work, I'd open browser, be prompted for user/pass, enter and could sign into the PSN. When I try and load any website I get an error, the user/pass for the college network is S000XxXxX and -pass-

Will try it though

When your setting up your ps3 internet connection and you get to the bit that says pppoe, put in your username and password in that, worth a try

Muse - it timed out, cheers for the help to

Lakes - I put in proxy.itsligo.ie into the ps3 browser and a page loaded saying "It works!", itsligo.ie works but that's the only one that will. Won't lemme sign in either.

Muse - it timed out, cheers for the help to

Lakes - I put in proxy.itsligo.ie into the ps3 browser and a page loaded saying "It works!", itsligo.ie works but that's the only one that will. Won't lemme sign in either.

So on your laptop when you're inputting your username and password the address at the top is

proxy.itsligo.ie

ya?

When I plug in the ethernet cable and open mozilla I get this dialog box
    "The proxy server reproxy.itsligo.ie is requesting user/pass" which I then enter (at this stage Mozilla is set to use proxy.itsligo.ie on port 8080 instead of automatic proxy detection, and can then go online.

Messing around on the ps I have everything set to automatic on network settings and am succeeding in the obtain ip address and internet connection fields, but not signing in on the PSN.

I have to make it somehow ask for my college user/pass. When I try to go online through the ps browser I get a DNS error 80710102.

It's now letting me onto itsligo.ie, still not asking for user/pass though

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I'm sure you have tried it but are any of these any good?

http://www.google.ie/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=how+to+enter+proxy+details+on+a+ps3&meta=&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

edit:

just thinking, they could have the ports for PSN blocked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

derrrrpp

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement