Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Duper Off Duty Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Balfie wrote: »

Have that uploaded on my channel actually :P

Tbh I prefer this over both goals,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Yea Splinter they probably do. Cruel baxterds :(

____

Got mah pvr :)
    Text from my mam this morning in class "what did you buy off the internet? what is it? who did you buy it from? how much? how did you pay?" lol.

Does anyone know where to get the Sony component cables?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Leeg17 wrote: »

____

Text from my mam this morning in class "what did you buy off the internet? what is it? who did you buy it from? how much? how did you pay?" lol.

I just went gamestop and got some.. Im sure most game shops do. Tried xtra-vision though the guy said they dont order them anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

____

Brilliant babe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Why do they have to be Sony ones.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sony ones are the best

Magill said the ones he bought were **** and made him think the original (one I have now) was broke, and he got a new one.

Cheers Sprrratt. Trip into gamestop tomorrow so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

tesco is where i got mine. 25 quid if i remember correctly.

No excuse not to be making videos now ;)

there is! I'm waiting for my 3v card to arrive so i can use paypal so i can buy a thingy off ebay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Kersmash wrote: »
    there is! I'm waiting for my 3v card to arrive so i can use paypal so i can buy a thingy off ebay.

I used to do that . Then I linked my paypal account to my bank account. When I want to buy something I just transfer money over to paypal using internet banking . Very hand

Do you need something extra that I don't know about or what?

3v's are handy but they're gone as dear now. Before it was e2.50 charge on a e20 and everything up to a e50 was e5, more then e50 was free. Now it's e30 minimum, stingy fvckers

my tv is a monitor and thus has no component input, so i've to buy this device to convert component to hdmi. The 3v card is taking ages to get here though, otherwise i'd have a lash of videos up.

Ah ok sorry, forgot about that, I'm new to all this :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

my tv is a monitor and thus has no component input, so i've to buy this device to convert component to hdmi. The 3v card is taking ages to get here though, otherwise i'd have a lash of videos up.

If ya have a bank account, they are changing Lazer cards, to Visa Debit cards, its basically just the same as a credit card but it takes the money straight from your account...

On a side note, found out today that I have Pleurisy :( Sh!t buzz..

how do i get one of those bad boys?

Ah that sucks man. My ma had that with pneumonia last year and coughed so hard she broke 2 ribs without noticing. Hope you'll get on better though lad.

Balfie wrote: »
    If ya have a bank account, they are changing Lazer cards, to Visa Debit cards, its basically just the same as a credit card but it takes the money straight from your account...

On a side note, found out today that I have Pleurisy :( Sh!t buzz..

****e .

Saw this in the Hope V montage (yes I watched it again :D), pretty cool song

Balfie, that sucks man.

Drogba :eek: !!!!!

___

To bid or not to bid?
    http://i.imgur.com/RUQGL.jpg

Unless you can beat my bid of €75, don't bother :pac:

• Advertisement

Unless you can beat my bid of €75, don't bother :pac:

:D

I'm actually getting excited about recording clips and making a montage. Looking on Youtube for music clips for it :D

If we can get it organised maybe we could do something like Magill's AK47 clan montage, for the Boards lads (Xbox and Ps)

The guy holding the camera is annoying but this is cool nonetheless.
    I wished we had proper crazy golf like in the US. Only one place in Ireland that has this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

LakesKeane wrote: »
    I used to do that . Then I linked my paypal account to my bank account. When I want to buy something I just transfer money over to paypal using internet banking . Very hand

+1

FUUUUUUUUUUUU I have no idea where my Code card is. Someone does not want me to use my PVR ><

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    +1

What is your psn perrin?

Problem Kersmash?
    Problem.jpg?1236877228

Sorry seeing alot of him lately in the you laugh you lose forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

how do i get one of those bad boys?

Ah that sucks man. My ma had that with pneumonia last year and coughed so hard she broke 2 ribs without noticing. Hope you'll get on better though lad.

Just go into ur bank an ask for a lazer card, think they charge a tenner for it, but ask them if its gonna be a lazer or visa debit.. I know that AIB, P.TSB and BOI have Visa Debit.. Much handier, I had a lazer an they sent me one out without asking..

LakesKeane wrote: »
    What is your psn perrin?

Same as my username here,although I'm hardly ever on it (college during the week,its at home).
    In any case I'm only playing fifa or need for speed online,I avoided black ops cause you guys seem to have had an awful time with it.

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Same as my username here,although I'm hardly ever on it (college during the week,its at home).
    In any case I'm only playing fifa or need for speed online,I avoided black ops cause you guys seem to have had an awful time with it.

Dude did you send me a message a while back on PSN? I think I missed it when I did a mass delete of all my messages.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement