Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

....for Christmas Break. Europe or North Africa.

• 20-08-2010 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I am hoping to get away this Christmas for 10 days approx.
    Just me and my good lady wife.

Can anyone recommend a good spot to go?

I would be looking for warm-ish and sunny…..ish.

Ideally somewhere that would suit a couple in their early thirties, nice restaurants, good bars, nothing too crazy but definitely something with a pulse.
    A beach to chill would be a plus J

We were in Sharm El Sheik a few years ago, which definitely ticks all the boxes but I just fancy somewhere like it, but don’t fancy Sharm again.

I was looking a Madeira, but was told it’s a much older crowd and get a fair bit of rain during December.

So all info would be greatly appreciated as we are running out of time to book.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 401 ✭✭Geezer1000

Canarys are always a good bet, Algarve, Costa del somethinorother. Wouldnt recommend salou, the most dullestest place i was ever in. Orlando is hard to beat too.

Advertisement