Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go for a quiet drink

Options
  • 20-08-2010 3:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭

Looking for somewhere where I can get a quiet drink, maybe something with a nice wine selection. Somewhere that I can sit, have a chat and not have to shout at the top of my voice! It would be a Saturday night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Penrose

Try this one

http://www.olesyaswinebar.com/gallery.html

Let me know what you think!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,779 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Any location in mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

i'm not sure where mount belzoni is, but if it's near dublin then one of the ely wine bars would be an option, or downstairs in fallon & byrne is a great little spot and usually quiet enough.

you might be better moving this into the Beer & Wine & Spirits thread, get more views there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭Preset No.3

Sorry I should have said Dublin alright. As for Mount Belzoni, its from Donald Fagans Nightfly album! Liking the idea of Ely.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭happyeveryday

+1 on Fallon & byrne. And there's another place opposite it on Exchequer St, but the name escapes me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement