Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

optical illusion

Options
  • 20-08-2010 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

focus on the sight in the middle ;)

optical_illusion11.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭Penrose

Nothing happens with me, for some reason certain optical illusions never seem to work with me, I must be brain damaged from all the computer coding :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,138 ✭✭✭Tomebagel

fail.....its a gif:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Niall09

Tomebagel wrote: »

Fail...stare at the cross in the middle and you will notice that the thing spinning around blanking out the pink dots turns green and that all the pink dots dissapear and youre left with the green dot spinning around!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭28064212

Tomebagel wrote: »
    Nope, it's actually quite good. If you focus on the sight just right, the outer dots will seem to disappear.

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭politicsdude

yeah its actually really cool if you look at the outside dots you see that they don't actually change colour but if you concentrate on the middle one it seems like the outside dots are changing colour

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Soveriegn

thats so totally awsome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

thats pretty cool alrite :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Niall09 wrote: »
    Fail...stare at the cross in the middle and you will notice that the thing spinning around blanking out the pink dots turns green and that all the pink dots dissapear and youre left with the green dot spinning around!

No wonder nothing happened for me then, I'm fecking colourblind.

I'm telling Snyper on your discriminatory game :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

OutlawPete wrote: »

Do they still disappear?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

SugarHigh wrote: »
    Do they still disappear?

Well, I see the Pink (blue to me) Dots an the spinning Green Dot (looks red to me).

It never changes colour at any point though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

Well, I see the Pink (blue to me) Dots an the spinning Green Dot (looks red to me).

It never changes colour at any point though.
    For me the pink dots dissapear as the green dots rotate and they don't come back until I lost focus so there is just a green dot rotating on it's own.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

I'm colour blind and it works for me. The spinning one looks green to me though so maybe different types of colour blind..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭mink_man

if you stare at the cross in the middle, one of the pink dots turns green as it rotates, then if you keep focusing on the cross all the pink dots evenually disappear.

Advertisement