Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spare memberships needed for everton at home,with female name on.

Options
  • 20-08-2010 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭

Friend is going to everton at home in october for his 50th,he has his own lilywhite and his friends have there's and i've lent him mine for another friend but his wife also wants to go and is looking for an extra membership with a female name on.He's in newbridge if anyone can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Friend is going to everton at home in october for his 50th,he has his own lilywhite and his friends have there's and i've lent him mine for another friend but his wife also wants to go and is looking for an extra membership with a female name on.He's in newbridge if anyone can help.

Im giving my own one to one of the lads (marty2002), but my wifes is vacant if need be.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

yeah that'll be great thanks,he'll be made up.How will he get the card etc or how do you work it.Is it the new swipe entry this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

yeah that'll be great thanks,he'll be made up.How will he get the card etc or how do you work it.Is it the new swipe entry this year.

Yes you need the membership cards as they are swiped when you enter the ground. Where are you based ? Im working in Dublin City Centre !

he lives in newbridge,can you pm a contact number and i'll get him to organise with you,his name is john.

Thats grand thanks have passed the number on.My membership is always there if the favour needs returning.

• Advertisement
Advertisement