Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EVENING COURSE FOR LEAVING CERT

• 20-08-2010 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

hey guys just looking for some info on doing a evening course to complete my leaving cert, basically i left school 10years ago and never completed the leaving cert. i was speaking to kilroy college but its not for me as they send you out assignments and test papers, but what i need is a night course with a teacher and actual books to study, can anybody give me an info on the night courses for leaving cert.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

are you looking to do it in Carlow?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 warder1982

yeah if possible , i work full time at moment so it would have to be a night course

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

warder1982 wrote: »
    yeah if possible , i work full time at moment so it would have to be a night course

Try the Institute of further education on the Kilkenny road, it's beside the Institute of Technology.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Nead21

Yeah the Insitute of Education do a Repeat Leaving Cert year, but it's day time.

If you check with the VEC Education/Guidance office on the Dublin Road (opposite Leo's), they'll be able to advise you further on options both in Carlow, and nearby.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 warder1982

cheers for the replys guys

• Advertisement
Advertisement