Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Destroyers RLFC seeking new players

• 20-08-2010 3:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Dublin Destroyers Rugby League Football Club are seeking new players for pre-season games and next years summer season in our mens team.

No experience is neccessary. As we currently have players of all levels.

Our training grounds are located on the GAA pitch in Markievizc Park, Ballyfermot. Training is every Wednesday at 7pm and every Sunday at 1pm.

We have a fun and friendly atmosphere. So if you are interested in playing Rugby League contact Paul on: 087 9760 339 or email: dublindestroyers@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 leinster__fan

Will you be playing in the RLI league, alongside Dublin City Exiles and North Dublin Eagles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 destroyersRLFC

Yes, we will next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭MerryWhistleblo

Welcome on board!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 93 ✭✭kellco88

Great to see a side from this neck of the woods popping up as a local it will be great to have games nearby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

Good luck with this, I know what a ball ache it is getting a club up and running as we seem to have to do it every season :)

If you can get players from local union clubs as a core it will help to attract further players as they will act as recruiters for you. Also advertise in local gyms.

Are the RLI helping you? Giving you coaching advice etc?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 destroyersRLFC

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭JonnyF

are you lads still up and running? I'd be interested in some winter RL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

clicked on to their web site and within seconds had clicked into the kit sponsors site from there and all thoughts of RL instantly left my mind :D

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭big barrie

10 per cent off for anyone involved in rugby league .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,245 ✭✭✭old gregg

big barrie wrote: »
    10 per cent off for anyone involved in rugby league .
    and there was I saving up for next year's Sydney Roosters jersey and now I may end up throwing it all way for some erotic fashion to give 'her indoors'

:D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement