Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three- free gmail not free anymore?

Options
  • 20-08-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭

Ok, I was wondering where all my credit got sucked to last month, and although I just put in a brand new 20euro top up, made no calls or texts yet, just downloaded some emails because i'd been having problems connecting for a few days, and all of a sudden i only have 18.20?

I thought push gmail was 100% free on three? Makes no sense full these charges to have occurred. I got no notification saying gmail wasn't free any more.

Anyone else having that issue? I'm going to pop into them tomorrow to see what's what, just wanted to see if anyone here was having a similar issue. I have a bog standard INQ Chat 3g.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Free gmail was removed over a year ago when they introduced their push service 'Email on 3' and 3Pay data add on's were introduced. Now if you don't buy the data add on it comes from your credit (but you know that now). I know this cause Ms Walkman was 3Pay at the time and I remember the text she received.

Advertisement