Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

XBOX 360 - Guitar Hero not working

• 20-08-2010 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi,

The symbols on my drum kit are not working. I heard that if you can get replacements sent out if they are. Does anybody have that email address or know who i should be contacting?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Hi,

The symbols on my drum kit are not working. I heard that if you can get replacements sent out if they are. Does anybody have that email address or know who i should be contacting?

Is it new? My brother had the same problem with his set not registering hits on the orange cymbal so he took it back to hmv where it was swapped no problem.

I do remember going through the trouble shooting steps on the website and at the end was told return to point of purchase. In our case it was new though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 GuardianDemon

Does the Ring Of Light shine at all ? If not, its possible the Drum Brain has been damaged or the battery port has become damaged.

If its not in warranty, its easy to pull apart and take a look in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭madalig12

Hey, You can contact the makers website(red octane me thinks), they send you out a little cable which connects ur pc to the kit, you download some software which then allows you to fine tune your kit, my left hand cymbal was missing a lot of hits and this fixed the problem and allows tuning of all the drums also.

Advertisement