Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby-Friendly Hotel in the midlands

Options
  • 20-08-2010 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

We're looking to stay in a baby-friendly hotel in teh Westmeath/Meath/Cavan area with our newborn (6 weeks old) for our wedding anniversary. Any ideas for a nice place which would accomodate us to have dinner with a buggy or even baby monitor? Any tips would be appreciated! :)

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Nobody has replied and apologies I cannot be of much help either. Only thing I can recommend is calling ahead to each and checking. I had to stay away in a few hotels when the little lad was only a few months, while most will offer you an in house travel cot, thats about it. As regards buggy or baby monitor I doubt you will find any hotel with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Roundwood House

A little late for Johnny but just to say that we at Roundwood House in County Laois are baby friendly. We have two guest rooms on the top floor which adjoin the old wet day nursery, now a library but with a big box of toys. Travel cot, highchair etc. available for use and two little girls to play with. Also 18 acres of gardens and woodland well away from the main road. Our website is www.roundwoodhouse.com

Advertisement