Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How did the xlc guy do?

• 20-08-2010 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭

Any word on how that guy that was doing the 30 subjects got on?
    Should be interesting to see his results.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭felic

he was on the news wednesday. He got one A1 in Biology. Failed 3. But nothing spectacular! I think he has a few screws loose to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Feeky Magee

felic wrote: »
    he was on the news wednesday. He got one A1 in Biology. Failed 3. But nothing spectacular! I think he has a few screws loose to be honest.
    Passing 27 subjects, most at higher level, isn't spectacular in your book? Who has screws loose again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Feekey yeh fckin ledgend, just after readin that thread (to p.70)... Great bits of stuff! Anyways, he got like 500 points or something and considering he did 30 frckn subjects and only failed 3 thats fairly amazing!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

He was trying the highlight the special school his mother set up and where he teaches. The school doesn't recieve funding from the government.

He posted a thread here:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055992204

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Fair play to him and hope he has secured that needed extra funding.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

felic wrote: »

A little harsh don't you think especially when he got 490 which is a great result, studied for 30 subjects, learned god knows how many of those languages from scratch - I had a hard time getting my head around the number of orals, practicals and coursework submissions he had - and then to see you post in other threads like this:
    Guys come on... 460 and 470 are fantastic achievements!

Tis is a bit hypocritical don't you think???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭felic

wow... didnt realize i was threading on eggshells here.
    Ok fine whatever... well done to him. But what was he trying to achieve? And what now? Is he going to make this some sort of Guinness world book thing or something?
    Well in any case, I hope he gets his funding and I apologize if what I said was harsh. I just heard about him on the news Wednesday and was thinking.. what the hell because they mentioned nothing about why he was doing it... just that he was a techcer who did 30 leaving cert exams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭ciano1

How did you do in Irish Feeky?? ;):p

Advertisement