Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical & Process Engineering

Options
  • 20-08-2010 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

I'm just wondering if anybody else has applied for this in UCC?
    I applied but after coming out 10 points short of last year's offers i'm seriously freaking it.
    Apparently Engineering courses are set to fall points wise this year but after the course fell 10 points last year i highly doubt it will fall the same again this year.
    What are yer views on things?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

What are yer views on things?

That speculating will get you absolutely nowhere and that you will know for definite on Monday. :)

Seriously, relax. You've done your Leaving Cert, you've got your points and now there's nothing you can do to change the outcome of Monday (short of kidnapping the family of one of the staff of the CAO and holding them hostage to ensure you get what you want, but that, one assumes, is out of the question). Take a break. Go sunbathe!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

This story has a happy ending, I believe: Pro Chem Eng dropped by 20 points so leavingcert got his/her course. All's well that ends well!

Congrats leavingcert, and welcome to UCC. :)

Advertisement