Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So If You Were Having A Baby.....

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

mkdon05 wrote: »
    Well I hope when you feel, that your are at THAT stage, that things dont work out for you.

lmao:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

SugarHigh wrote: »
    why?

Well,more my family than anyone i suppose. They love guessing and all the sh1te that goes with. Let them have their fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Excuse my faux pas in previous posts, took me a while to realise that it should have been Magnolia!:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Well I hope when you feel, that your are at THAT stage, that things dont work out for you.

Sound, ta. I hope you never have to experience the pain of an unwanted pregnancy. Or do I? Seeing as I don't know you I don't think I should wish you any ill will, that'd be a total dickish thing to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Well, if I was having a baby, I'd be pretty surprised, considering that I'm a guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

WindSock wrote: »
    Sound, ta. I hope you never have to experience the pain of an unwanted pregnancy. Or do I? Seeing as I don't know you I don't think I should wish you any ill will, that'd be a total dickish thing to do.

Seeing as there are many couples out there who experince great difficulty in not only concieving but carrying full term babies, classing one as an inconvienience really pisses me off whether unwanted or not. In my book thats a really dickish thing to do.

Seeing as there are many couples out there who experince great difficulty in not only concieving but carrying full term babies, classing one as an inconvienience really pisses me off whether unwanted or not. In my book thats a really dickish thing to do.

So an unwanted baby must be carried to full term out of guilt because some other couples may be unable? It's dickish not to because of that :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Ooh an abortion debate. In AH. This'll be interesting :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭mkdon05

WindSock wrote: »
    So an unwanted baby must be carried to full term out of guilt because some other couples may be unable? It's dickish not to because of that :confused:

No you do what you have to do, but dont post in a public forum stating it was an inconvenience. A delayed flight is an inconvenience.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭bob the bob

Best to go for neutral colours like yellow, green they are more soothing for a child of either gender. Mongolia or colours similar to it is nice too to keep things simple.

Its more exiciting to buy stuff for the baby when its born. Like clothes and toys. It doesn't matter if its a girl or a boy you can still get a bit of GAA gear! Isn't following daddies team more important than following mammies!?

Lol you mean magnolia not Mongolia :)

• Advertisement

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Ooh an abortion debate. In AH. This'll be interesting :pac:

Yeah, I can see both of our opinions being taken on board by each other, and we will both do a full 180 deg. on our stances :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭Degag

bluewolf wrote: »
    Would I want to know it is sex?? I think if I was having a baby it would be from sex all right!

When i was in school, using "it's" in that context was correct grammar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

We found out when I was expecting at 19 weeks, I had to have a scan and asked - was thrilled to find out that we were having a little boy - on the rest of the scans it was so obvious that he was a boy once I knew. If we have another child I would like to know as soon as possible too.

I wouldn't want to know the sex.. And if I heard I was gonna be a father, i'd prob be over the moon even tho i'm only 22.

No you do what you have to do, but dont post in a public forum stating it was an inconvenience. A delayed flight is an inconvenience.

Yeah you are right, my post did come across as a little harsh. What I should have meant was having to make an overseas trip is the inconvenience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭kelle

I found out the sex of each of mine. I got criticised for finding out, though I thought it was none of anybody else's business.

So when it came to my 3rd, I just shrugged my shoulders and answered "Well, I think those that don't find out are strange" (I don't really!)

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭andala

Degag wrote: »
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bluewolf viewpost.gif
    Would I want to know it is sex?? I think if I was having a baby it would be from sex all right!

When i was in school, using "it's" in that context was correct grammar.

Funny, when I started learning English, they told me "its" would be correct in sentences like this ;)

Oh, and I'd definitely want to know the sex. I booked a private scan after they refused to tell me the sex of my first child in hospital

Advertisement