Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 restricted firearms

Options
  • 20-08-2010 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭

lads im planing on getting rid of the 22mag and getting a 223/204, im also after applying for a shotgun, the idea is then to get a 22 for shooting crows etc, having looked over the required security for 3 none restricted firearms, what exactly will be required regarding security, must i change locks to the room and alarm just that room or must i do the house, i understand that its up to the super i just want to have an idea whats needed before i enquire more

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

From the table in the BIG RED ANNOUNCEMENT at the top of the page:
    Each firearm shall be stored securely in a gun safe which complies with BS 7558 and which shall be securely fixed to a solid structure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭jap gt

jap gt wrote: »
    lads im planing on getting rid of the 22mag and getting a 223/204, im also after applying for a shotgun, the idea is then to get a 22 for shooting crows etc, having looked over the required security for 3 none restricted firearms, what exactly will be required regarding security, must i change locks to the room and alarm just that room or must i do the house, i understand that its up to the super i just want to have an idea whats needed before i enquire more

yea i saw that red writing sparks thanks, made the mistake of reading number 3 instead of 2, sorry can you lock it up please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement