Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GUITARIST WANTED!

Options
  • 20-08-2010 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Guitarist wanted for Drogheda based original band. Influences include, Biffy Clyro, Jimmy Eat World and The Arcade Fire. Our music is very melodic, we only have a handful of songs written so we are looking for someone to come in and contribute to songwriting and be an equal member. Song samples can be sent via Email if wanted. We hope to record shortly after Christmas and start gigging immediately following it. G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭citizenerased1

class sounds like my cup of tea lads...could i listen to some song samples?

lots of experience gigging/recording here

• Registered Users Posts: 42 damnnargles

Well how's things? Yeah sure, we're just in the middle of recording samples at the moment on our portable studio. I have a few live tracks, it'll allow you to get a jist of things but it's only two songs so it doesn't necessarily reflect our overall sound. But sure send me your email address (gmail is easier) and you can have a listen. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 SorrySheep

Hey I would be interested in hearing your demos please. I like those bands, i also like the lighter stuff and i really like the heavier stuff.
    Im a guitarist, male, 24.

Cheers,
    Dan.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 damnnargles

Hi sorrysheep, yeah just send me your email address and I'll give ya one or two songs.

Advertisement