Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

arsenal jersey

Options
  • 20-08-2010 6:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi

I'd like to get my boyfriend the Arsenal home jersey as a present, does anyone know if the current one going last much longer...like how long will they wear it for? Prob get him an ireland jersey if its only going to last another few months

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

blablabla1 wrote: »
    Hi

I'd like to get my boyfriend the Arsenal home jersey as a present, does anyone know if the current one going last much longer...like how long will they wear it for? Prob get him an ireland jersey if its only going to last another few months
    They only got a new one this season but chances are they will change it a get next season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

They only got a new one this season but chances are they will change it a get next season.

I thought they have to keep it for a minimum of two seasons unless they change sponsor??

Even if they do change sponsor OP, the jersey is good for at least another 8-9 months, and would probably still get some wear after the season!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 blablabla1

ok great thanks for the replies :)

Advertisement