Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for particular style of frames - Online stores?

• 20-08-2010 7:08pm

Hey all,

Picked up some photo frames the other day in a chemist near me. Seen them last week and thought they looked brilliant. So anyway, bought them, but got told that they wouldn't be getting any more in (which is annoying, as I'd like to have bought a load of them and just put them away for future use).

Anyway, I used a barcode on the box to track down the makers, who no longer make them (typical :rolleyes:) and they passed me on info of a store in the UK who use to supply them, so I've emailed them and will await a response.

Anyway, so I was wondering, i've mooched in a few local shops, kodak store, ebay, etc. and no photo frame I find seems to come close to the same style of these. 90% of the frames I come across are wooden or plastic (or very expensive).

So anyway, I was wonderig if anyone knows of any online store where I could pick up similar frames?

These are the ones I got;

60015533.jpg

img2045q.jpg

(I realise the photos of the frames aren't great, but they have a sheet of glass covering a glossy black border, with a white/cream mount inside it, and the frames are 8x10).

The frames had "Luna" written on them. The site I contacted still have Luna on their site (salcogroup.com) but don't carry that same frame anymore.

Just wondering if anyone has any idea of any online stores that would perhaps carry a similar frame for a reasonable price?

Cheers.

Comments

Advertisement