Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Classless Women!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 539 ✭✭✭piby

I think it would be generous to describe that as a woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Delancey

Sub-Human Vermin .

Anyone else think she bears a striking resemblance to the 2 ' Fat Slags ' in Viz ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭Steyr

Absolutely disgusting.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Lewis was caught on CCTV urinating on the memorial on 7 May, before performing a sex act on a man in public.

I'd hate to see the man.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Wicklowrider

Mad bitch.Either doped out of her head or drunk - hard to believe anyone would stoop so low.Salute to the vets who protested at the courthouse - making the effort at 88 years old says a lot about charachter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭Pure_Cork

I can't believe a man would do that! In public! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭johnny_doyle

sadly not the first instance.

There was a big hoo ha last year about a student from Cheshire starting at Sheffield Hallam Uni who got rat ar**d on a freshers event who then urinated on the war memorial in Sheffield. Big hate campaign followed on Farcebook. Slapped wrist from the magistrates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

She belongs on the Jeremy Kyle show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,031 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Shameful behaviour

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,465 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

As an update, apparently she bolted from the court during the hearing. When she was tracked down again, she bit a policewoman. She's now up on assaulting police charges.

NTM

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

As an update, apparently she bolted from the court during the hearing. When she was tracked down again, she bit a policewoman. She's now up on assaulting police charges.

NTM

Claasssyy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

What a non story! It so happened that she urinated/did what ever on a war memorial. It could have been a traffic light box, a monument from ancient history etc etc.

The fact of the matter is that we live in a society where its acceptable for both sexes to get out of the mind on booze. Walk around any Irish city and you'll have guys pee-ing whererver suits. Do you think they are are honestly looking what it's against?

I'm not defending what she did but there is a certain of hipocrisy to this thread. Blokes pee everywhere. The other side of the coin is that perhaps there is a generation who have no idea what these war memorials mean or they people who fought and died. Perhaps they seem them as a sort of public fixture no different to some street art the council installed at great expense.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

BrianD wrote: »
    What a non story! It so happened that she urinated/did what ever on a war memorial. It could have been a traffic light box, a monument from ancient history etc etc.

The fact of the matter is that we live in a society where its acceptable for both sexes to get out of the mind on booze. Walk around any Irish city and you'll have guys pee-ing whererver suits. Do you think they are are honestly looking what it's against?

I'm not defending what she did but there is a certain of hipocrisy to this thread. Blokes pee everywhere. The other side of the coin is that perhaps there is a generation who have no idea what these war memorials mean or they people who fought and died. Perhaps they seem them as a sort of public fixture no different to some street art the council installed at great expense.
    She disrespected something which our country holds dear (the UK here as i live in the UK :) ). Its a disgraceful act to do that on a monument which is to pay respect to people who didn't come back home who are the bravest of the brave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

BrianD wrote: »

If that's their perspective it's even more pathetic and scummy, to be frank. If you can't appreciate the sacrifice of generations past and consider a monument to that sacrifice to be no more than some council street art and therefore worthy of pissing on, then you're a pretty hollow shell of a person, and I would want nothing to do with you, regardless of gender.

Advertisement