Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Inis Oirr Camping

• 20-08-2010 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭

Hi everyone,
    Just wondering does anyone know how much the camp site is in Inis Oirr per night? Also looking for prices for the Hostel if anyone knows. Me and a few friends heading over, we are all just under 18. Just wondering is the night life up beat over there and would there be many tourists around this time of year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 allthatGlitters

I think the campsite is about €10 per tent per night. Not too sure about the hostel.

The night life 3 pubs. Two out of the three will probably have music any particular night. Sometimes there will be a ceili (sp) on, this usually starts when the pubs close around 1am :pBut these are not guaranteed, just they happen now and again.

Its usually winding down this time of the year. I have often been there the last week in August and its like a ghost town compared to earlier in the summer.

If you are like my lads you will enjoy jumping off the pier, mackerel fishing, swimming/beach life.

HTH

Advertisement