Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dragon age 2 - trailer

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Sounds like Wynn's voice doing the voice-over. Still not sure about the direction of the game, I loved the first one and expected the sequel to follow on in the same way Mass Effect 2 followed Mass Effect. There's still a hell of a lot of story to be told in the first Dragon Age.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,463 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yes i thought we killed her in the last game
    anyone know what engine it is being made on?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

Skerries wrote: »

Only if you completed Morrigans side quest, which you didn't have to.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Skerries wrote: »
    anyone know what engine it is being made on?

I'd be extremely surprised if it wasn't the very same engine, perhaps with some boosted graphics.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Let's hope the console version (i.e. the graphics and interface) is a lot better. It was just muck to look at and I got very tired of hopping in and out menus every 10 seconds.

• Advertisement

Dragon Age: Awakening had a mild improvement on the graphics from Origins, so hopefully the sequel will have even more improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Sounds like Wynn's voice doing the voice-over.
    Wynn was the healer-mage, it's Flemeth you are thinking of.

Story wise, it would still make sense if she was part of it, whether you defeated her or not. Morrigan at one point says that Flemeth is an abomination - i.e. a mage possessed by a demon. Defeating her would just have killed the mage part and kicked the demon back into the fade. The demon could just start all over again by possessing someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,324 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Blowfish wrote: »
    Wynn was the healer-mage, it's Flemeth you are thinking of.

Doh, did mean Flemeth. I think I remember Morrigan saying that she expected Flemeth to return and track her down eventually, after you defeated her.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Indeed. I'd be glad to see her back actually, she was definitely one of the more interesting characters, probably due to the fact that they were deliberately ambiguous as to who/what she was and even as to whether or not she was good/evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

plus she has a sexy voice lol

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

janeway.jpg&t=1

this woman has a sexy voice?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

you dont think so?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

janeway.jpg&t=1

this woman has a sexy voice?

A very sexy voice indeed :D