Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco will begin recruiting staff in Waterford on Monday

• 20-08-2010 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

Are you looking for a new job in Waterford City?

Then Tesco may have the answer for you

Recruitment for the new Tesco Ballybeg Store will begin on Monday with 100 positions to be filled before the store opens in November.

Lorraine Shiels is from Tesco Corporate Affairs she says their recruitment centre opens on Monday.

The recruitment centre is based in Unit 4i, Six Cross Roads Business Park in Waterford.

For further details please contact the Tesco Ballybeg Recruitment Centre on 089 4381430 or at Tesco.ballybeg@tesco.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Sweet Jesus I'd hate to be working in tgat recruitment centre,

I'm going to guess there will be at least five thousand applications. Be a handy number though.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,625 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Just to add any applications handed into the other Waterford stores before now, will be passed to the recruitment centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭RobitTV

ziedth wrote: »
    Sweet Jesus I'd hate to be working in tgat recruitment centre,

I'm going to guess there will be at least five thousand applications. Be a handy number though.....

Yeh i agree hate to be working in there be stressed after handling over 5,000 applications lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

great boost for the city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

great boost for the city.

Every little helps:D now if we could get Ferrybank SC opened!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Every little helps:D now if we could get Ferrybank SC opened!

The ferrybank shopping centre would only be a boost to Kilkenny County Council, it would be better for Waterford if it never opened.

Are you sure 4i is right?

U know that esate and I always thought the numbers of the units were 104/105/106 etc.

Just to clarify I'd say 4i is right, I just on the estate and saw a few units with 4a,4b and so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 JD89

According to family and freinds working in Tescos these new positions wont be the only ones

other branches around the town are also looking for "New blood" as they put it lol

Advertisement