Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I need to stay awake for 4 days. How?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,184 ✭✭✭Wompa1

AdMMM wrote: »
    Not quite got to the stage of sleepless nights and days full of zombie-esque behaviour yet, so I'll be grand!

I found that getting the stuff that I didn't want to do out of the way first was the best way to do it. I actually enjoyed the last project, so much so that I actually went over the word count. Or maybe I was just delirious.

You should either work on your alcohol problem if it's having an adverse affect on your life.

Or give up the study and focus more time on your alcohol problem, you don't need college getting in the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Are any of you people actually reading the thread beyond the first post?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Are any of you people actually reading the thread beyond the first post?

made a comment in regards to that yesterday wondering if he'd slacked off again. it was the OP that bumped it himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

When you start becoming dangerously confused, drink something with a lot of caffeine in it, and go to sleep for half an hour or an hour. This resets your brain - you can go a few days taking regular power naps instead of getting proper sleep, and function surprisingly well.

Advertisement