Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fish Keeping for the Rich....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,523 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭mcdoogle

Savage stuff.

Does anyone know anything about building their own tanks? Anyone tried it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

There is one but I can't find it. Some guy is Singapore or Taiwan or something has this moat of a tank around half his house, covered in veatation and hundreds of fish. his "balcony" is a steel walkway above it all. it looks cool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Noopti

There is one but I can't find it. Some guy is Singapore or Taiwan or something has this moat of a tank around half his house, covered in veatation and hundreds of fish. his "balcony" is a steel walkway above it all. it looks cool

Sounds epic!

• Advertisement

Noopti wrote: »
    Sounds epic!

It was a link in an email from Practical Fishkeeping a few months back, but I musta deleted the email, I can't find it :(

Advertisement