Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st year accomadation for Bolton Street

Options
  • 20-08-2010 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I'm (hopefully) Starting mech. engineering in Bolton street this year and just wonderin whats the best accommodation near Bolton street
    where you can meet lots of other 1st years?? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

Im hopefully starting architecture at bolton st. too!! Ive heard drumcondra has a good reputation, also alot of st.pats students get apparently accommodation around there. Im the only one I know going to DIT so i'm going to have to find some randomers to get a house with!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

I'm starting architecture in Bolton st. and am looking for accomodation. If anyone is looking for a housemate and it's not too expensive let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 FocusRS

I might be interested in becoming one of those random people Kirkfx and Dafydd Thomas!!! I 'm in the middle of lookin at a few places cause aprtments are like €115 a week and a house might only be €85 a week!! Are ye on facebook??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭Dafydd Thomas

Yeah sure I'll send you a PM so you can see I'm not a total freak.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭Yakuza42

any room for another straggler :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭CreamCrackers

kirkfx wrote: »
    Im hopefully starting architecture at bolton st. too!! Ive heard drumcondra has a good reputation, also alot of st.pats students get apparently accommodation around there. Im the only one I know going to DIT so i'm going to have to find some randomers to get a house with!

Hiya! I'm a first year pats student, looking for house mates. If you are looking for a team up let me know!

Advertisement