Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arthroscope

Options
  • 21-08-2010 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi, didnt know where else to post this..im just wondering has anybody had one of these before and what was there experience..Il probably have to get one after MRI on knee next week..(suspected Arthritis and cartilage damage) i am just concerned about sick leave and amount that will have to take..just asking because my brother had one and as a result had 3 months off work due to work they carried out.. im really hoping i wont need much done..suppose every case is different..Also is it painful? If it was just a basic clean up of cartilage for example how much time off would you need? silly questions i know but just concerned

Advertisement