Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Choose a course/Repeat/PLC

• 21-08-2010 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hey. Well heres my conundrum... like someone else on this i've been reading about I didnt get the points I expected.
    I got 330... Half happy witht he grades and gutted about my points.
    I really worked this year to the point of 11 hours a day when I could fit it in and my teachers telling me I had to take a break.
    Got 7 honours/7 subjects and a merit in LCVP.. just not the honours I needed :(.
    I applied for over 10 colleges and one plc.
    Im pretty sure monday coming i'll be offered two courses... Two that seem pretty good and I would do. One a level 7 and one a level 8.
    The plc is a way apparently into trinity after a year using the tap programme directly through the plc college.

I just dont know what to do this monday... I got accepted for a DCU personal access programme but I doubt that'l be any use to me now that I got no where near the points I needed.:(

I read of people giving links to plc colleges for ways of getting into other colleges.. Anyone know some for psychology?
    Or even if they could tell me if the applied psychology course in Dun laoighaire is worth it?

I could do with all the help and advice I can get cause im just kinda devestated right now..

Thanks in advance. :o

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

I'm not entirely sure but I think the only psychology courses recognised are those in the main colleges, i.e., NUIG, Trinity, UCD, etc.. I originally planned to do psychology and I'm fairly sure thats what my guidance teacher told me. Also there was a recent enough thread started in this forum about this topic, try and give it a look if yeh can find it...

Advertisement