Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst bunch of BB finalists EVER!

Options
  • 21-08-2010 12:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭

Seriously. WTF!?

Who's to blame for this?

1. The STUPID bloody public?! What on earth were people thinking voting out Sam Pepper ahead of the absolute DULLARD that is JJ?!

2. The IDIOT producers?! Is it not really obvious that by making it "vote to evict" instead of "vote to win" that all the interesting characters would not make the final?!

Either way, I feel sorry for the poor editor who has to piece together the highlight shows for the next few days...!

BBBOOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

I agree it's dreadful but I'd like it to go.
    1.Mario
    2.Andrew
    3.Dave
    4.JJ
    5.Josie

• Registered Users Posts: 13,399 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

drusk wrote: »
    2. The IDIOT producers?! Is it not really obvious that by making it "vote to evict" instead of "vote to win" that all the interesting characters would not make the final?!

Been saying it for a few years now, but the producers don't really mind losing a few big characters along the way.

Friday eviction nights are the moneyspinner, and people are going to stop tuning in if its 'characters' like Jo or Hira or BelindaBelindaBelinda every Friday. Thus in previous years they've been happy to sacrifice the likes of Grace, Nikki, Bubble, Jon Tickle etc at an earlier stage than would have happened on a 'Vote To Win'.

Having a few big characters go tonight suits their purpose down to the ground - leaves them able to rush through a few boring nonentities on Tuesday, crown Josie and then get on with the introduction of the All Stars.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Have to agree. I gave up trying to get into it weeks ago when that shomance was rammed down our throats. I now read that the girl in the shomance is now the favourite to win the lot! Says it all really. Diabolical series and I don't find any of those finalists remotely interesting or likeable.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Have to agree. I gave up trying to get into it weeks ago when that shomance was rammed down our throats. I now read that the girl in the shomance is now the favourite to win the lot! Says it all really. Diabolical series and I don't find any of those finalists remotely interesting or likeable.

I think if this lot had been in the first ever BB, there would not have been a BB 2.

I for one would not have watched it again MNG.

Sorely disappointed with whats on the table now.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭rorrissey

Well Josie is clearly going to win now. What's up with Dave being in the final?! He's so boring, they're all boring. The next couple of days will probably be cringe-worthy to watch. I wanted Sam Pepper to win... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,276 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Its a load of pants, if i had more of a life i wouldnt watch it for the next 4 days. ;)

Seriously though its going to be ridic boring and i have no interest in who wins now.

Andrew, Mario and JJ, 3 of the dullest housemates of all time, just dont upset anyone and dont voice any opinons and its a sure fire way to the final.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

rorrissey wrote: »
    Well Josie is clearly going to win now. What's up with Dave being in the final?! He's so boring, they're all boring. The next couple of days will probably be cringe-worthy to watch. I wanted Sam Pepper to win... :(

I think there could be an upset with regards to Josie. I have a feeling it's going to be JJ - young females will vote for him. I think the odds for him to win are 40/1 at the moment so it might be worth a little flutter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

drusk wrote: »
    Seriously. WTF!?

Who's to blame for this?

Was saying this to my wife after last night's show. Should have been vote to win or better still have some double evictions earlier on. If the show finished next Fri could have had a double last night and a double midweek.
    Alas the producers seem to be more interested in Ultimate BB and probably just want this series to end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

What really annoyed me was the fact that John James was allowed to speak to Nathan on the phone. The whole point (well in the beginning) was no contact from the outside world - then they bring back ex-housemates (who blabbed)....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Pretty_Pistol

deelite wrote: »
    What really annoyed me was the fact that John James was allowed to speak to Nathan on the phone. The whole point (well in the beginning) was no contact from the outside world - then they bring back ex-housemates (who blabbed)....

Completely agree. This year the HMs had far too much exposure to the outside world with the endless new HMs, some friends/family coming into the house, Jedward, Davina and crew openly filming them inside the house.

The BB producers have majorly F'd up the last few days. It's gonna be a long stretch to Tuesday. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Yep, the prducers have basically given up on BB11, they don't care who is in the final....all there eges are on UBB.

A fitting end to BB imo, the producers and the type of housemates who auditioned ruined a once great show.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

JJ, Dave and Andrew ahead of Sam Pepper, I will not be watching anymore of it. Woeful.

Advertisement