Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about An Post

Options
  • 21-08-2010 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your local delivery office might be a better bet, but posting them Thursday was kind of cutting it too fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Where are you living?

I've never known the GPO to be a sorting office. I know they do later collections for last post, ie 7pm rather than half 5.

The closest sorting office to that is Cardiff Lane which is very close to Grand Canal theatre.
    Anytime I'm collecting post packs delivered to me requiring sig etc, it says opening hours Mon - Fri 7:30am -5:30. That's the Blanch office though. Worth a shot if you live near Cardiff lane.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement