Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekly Footie Draw Patent

Options
  • 21-08-2010 2:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

I was qite lucky last year with picking out 3 draws,just do small bets but it was pishin me of the amount of times i missed out by 1
    For that reason i'm starting to do a €3 patent(cost €21) each week,get 1 draw up get aroung €9 back,2 draws about €55 and get the 3 and pocket about €230
    This week i'm going with premier league as i don't have much time to study the lower leagues

I'm not gonna track it cause i don't have the time just want to see how many times i can get the 3 up in the coming months
    First bet
    €3 Patent All Draws

West Ham v Bolton @9/4
    West Brom v Sunderland @9/4
    Birmingham v Blackburn @11/5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

heavyballs wrote: »
    I was qite lucky last year with picking out 3 draws,just do small bets but it was pishin me of the amount of times i missed out by 1
    For that reason i'm starting to do a €3 patent(cost €21) each week,get 1 draw up get aroung €9 back,2 draws about €55 and get the 3 and pocket about €230
    This week i'm going with premier league as i don't have much time to study the lower leagues

I'm not gonna track it cause i don't have the time just want to see how many times i can get the 3 up in the coming months
    First bet
    €3 Patent All Draws

West Ham v Bolton @9/4
    West Brom v Sunderland @9/4
    Birmingham v Blackburn @11/5

Best of luck.
    Might do an odd patent myself

Advertisement