Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crann Nua, Port

Options
  • 21-08-2010 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭

Only posting this cause I know a few from the estate are on here.....

Anyone get a letter in the door last night? It was unsigned and delivered under the cloak of darkness! It was in relation to a number of incidents in the estate over what seems to be a few months, what offences were committed and specifically named a person being released from prison, and how he shouldn't be allowed to return to the area.

Surely that's not legal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Got that one 2.Think this bloke is a nutter though,Heard him screaming and shouting few weeks back at 2 in the morning.Think it probably is illegal though stating his name.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Kingdom wrote: »
    Surely that's not legal?

But not unheard of..

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭Kingdom

connundrum wrote: »

There is no sexual assaults as far as I know
    Got that one 2.Think this bloke is a nutter though,Heard him screaming and shouting few weeks back at 2 in the morning.Think it probably is illegal though stating his name.

The guy might actually be mad, as in clinically, which is why i think the person who has distributed the letter has made a mistake. I know of the 5 other householders in our cul-de-sac that I've spoken to, not one is impressed with this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Got letter today about grass cutting,say's at the bottom that the letter about the man wasn't to do with them.

Advertisement