If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

We are (really) slow at the moment ....

Options
  • 21-08-2010 10:10am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Boardies - apologies but due to hols and illness we cannot get to Boards until Monday 23rd August - so apologies but until Monday our replies will be slow but we are back to full strength on Monday and we will clear any posts & PM's by Monday evening.

In the meantime if you have any urgent enquiries you can call:

The Philips Shop : 01.474.0788
    Richer Belfast: 0044.333.900.0070 (don't worry it's not a premium number!)

Thanks guys and we will pop in and out if we get a chance over the weekend..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Bump.

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RDMH

Boardies - apologies but due to hols and illness we cannot get to Boards until Monday 23rd August - so apologies but until Monday our replies will be slow but we are back to full strength on Monday and we will clear any posts & PM's by Monday evening.

In the meantime if you have any urgent enquiries you can call:

The Philips Shop : 01.474.0788
    Richer Belfast: 0044.333.900.0070 (don't worry it's not a premium number!)

Thanks guys and we will pop in and out if we get a chance over the weekend..

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

Gents,

I'm still waiting on a response to a PM sent two weeks ago, can someone please get back to me today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

RDMH wrote: »
    Gents,

I'm still waiting on a response to a PM sent two weeks ago, can someone please get back to me today?

I'm in the same both guys, cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey RDMH,

Maybe I can help you out. I have no PM from you but you can foward it on to me if you like and I'll see what I can do to sort you our. :D

Thanks a mil, Nicola.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hey RDMH - I'm working on your reply as we speak and will have it over to you ASAP!! :)

Guinnessdrinker if you forward me yor PM then i'll also have a look at yours. John is up to his eyes in it!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Hi Kenny,

If you could come back to me on mine too it would be appreciated! Or give me a call if that's easier - think you should have the number!

regards,
    ButtersSuki.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.