Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA Progression Query

Options
  • 21-08-2010 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I'm very confused about BTEA and the progression rule. I have a Diploma in Legal Studies which I completed part time in 1993 (was Level 6 but has been reclassified as Level 7 and is now called BA Ord Law). I'm hoping to return to college next year to do a Level 8 Honours Degree. Would I qualify for BTEA?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,139 ✭✭✭-Trek-

If it is a level 7 you hold at the moment and the qualification you wish to obtain is a lvl8 then yes you should be eligible. I qualified under similar circumstances this year.
    Best job to do is have a chat with the jobs facilitator at your local sw office and they should be able to give you a proper answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭SuperTyper

Tks a mill. I think I'll head into the SW next week:)

Advertisement