Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid Prime Triliogy

Options
  • 21-08-2010 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭

ive a wii for bout two years and havent played it in like a year since i cleared madworld , but yesterday i seen this game called metriod prime and it looked awesome , couldnt believe i never seen or heard of it before . so i wanna make a fresh start so im wondering can ya still buy the metroid prime triliogy in ireland cause on wiki it says they stopped making the game , any help will do thx :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭FruitLover

Some of the best games I've ever encountered (particularly the first game), well recommended. They re-released the first two (GameCube) games for the Wii a while ago, you might be able to pick them up somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

you'll get it anywhere, game, hmv, gamestop ect... saw it in game liffey valley for 24eur last week.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,438 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Best gaming bargain since Orange Box. The first game is one of the best games ever made and the other two are almost as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Champion Gold

I got the trilogy the day it came out last year for 40 euro - bargain of the decade :D

i have seen it second hand for 30 euro in a handful of places. make sure you buy it, its incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Saw it in the bargain bin in Harvey Norman for 20 quid a couple of months ago, but was strapped and didn't get it. Gutted... Sometimes at night I still hear the wind crying "Metroid! Metroid!"

• Advertisement
Advertisement