Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cots / cotbeds

Options
  • 21-08-2010 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

hi everyone,

just started maternity leave last week - DD due in less than a week!!!
    anyway, i got paid more than i thought from work and i think i might invest in a cot now before i spend it all (not paid by work during my leave)

so was wondering if anyone knows if there are any good offers/sales on at the moment where i could pick up a bargain?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Smyths and Mothercare in Carrickmines have a good few. If you go there to have a look, check in TK Maxx for a mattress before you buy one elsewhere. You can sometimes pick one up very cheap in there.

Enjoy your maternity leave and good luck for when baba arrives :)

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭ani_mal

I got second hand cot for 50Euro (adverts.ie or gumtree.ie) and got new mattress. New baby -always new mattress. you can get plenty stuff there and good quality.
    dont get crazy with baby stuff. some of them you will need only for few weeks or some you will find useless. my baby was born 4kg (8lbs) so loads of new born clothes were not suitable (too small). I would wait next time with buying so much clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Ikea have good price's on cots and cotbeds.

Advertisement