Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Looking for 3RROR 0102 repair in WATERFORD

• 21-08-2010 10:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hi guys, I have a couple of things i wanna bring up, the main thing being my JTAG unit that needs a GPU repair. So, just wondering, but does anyone repair consoles in waterford or in the waterford area ???

I have a JTAGed XBox 360 that has 3rrod with 0102 error. The GPU was previously repaired by Console Repairs Ireland in Bray, Dublin, but the GPU broke down again shortly after the warranty ran out ( and since the warranty was out, i opened it up, and it was the worst possible fix they could have done) I'm kinda hoping someone will do a GPU reball on it. If you can, and am in the waterford area, please post up, or PM me ^_^

Also, i have a 2nd JTAGable console with no memory unit plugs. This ALSO needs a GPU repair, and obviously MU ports if you want to use MU's (but it will work fine without them i believe. If someone wants to take a chance, its a very low price as compared to a normal JTAGable unit. Also, it has no Powerbrick, but does come with a controler and Component Cable.

And finally, a non JTAGed, Non-JTAGable, 9199 firmware+Ixtreme drive with 3rrod with an unknown error (its a ram reflow problem, i forget the error code).

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭TheMooseInNam

Hi guys, I have a couple of things i wanna bring up, the main thing being my JTAG unit that needs a GPU repair. So, just wondering, but does anyone repair consoles in waterford or in the waterford area ???

I have a JTAGed XBox 360 that has 3rrod with 0102 error. The GPU was previously repaired by Console Repairs Ireland in Bray, Dublin, but the GPU broke down again shortly after the warranty ran out ( and since the warranty was out, i opened it up, and it was the worst possible fix they could have done) I'm kinda hoping someone will do a GPU reball on it. If you can, and am in the waterford area, please post up, or PM me ^_^

Also, i have a 2nd JTAGable console with no memory unit plugs. This ALSO needs a GPU repair, and obviously MU ports if you want to use MU's (but it will work fine without them i believe. If someone wants to take a chance, its a very low price as compared to a normal JTAGable unit. Also, it has no Powerbrick, but does come with a controler and Component Cable.

And finally, a non JTAGed, Non-JTAGable, 9199 firmware+Ixtreme drive with 3rrod with an unknown error (its a ram reflow problem, i forget the error code).

You're in luck. I had a guy in Waterford do some repairs for me on consoles. PM me and I'll pass you his mobile number and email address. He lives on the Wexford side of Waterford City, near the Oil Company/petrol station.

Advertisement