Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quick Question Re: Graduation

• 21-08-2010 11:30am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,725 ✭✭✭

What is the general procedure at graduation?
    How many people are called up at a time?
    Are people called up by class, alphabetically, department, results?
    Would evening students & full time students be in the same hall?

Just curious what to expect really!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mike73

Its done by school of xxxxx i believe and then by course. My Graduation was the School of Science depart. They just go through the courses, the current class being 'graduated' will line up at the front and you are called up one by one for a handshake and to receive your piece of paper. Just show up about an hour before hand, there will be signs where to collect robes and then the people there will tell you where to go to meet the rest of your class, you all hang out in a room for a bit and then someone will come and collect you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

sorry for hijacking thread but it is releated. I've completed a cert in Carlow and applied for 3rd year degree add on, in the hope that i could get grant or some summer work. Anyway, with country mess it is, I cant afford to do 3rd year, so will I be able to graduate in november? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭lil_lisa

Whether you continue or not, if you have passed your cert course, you will graduate.

Also, fyi, I would consider punctuation in your posts, I had to read it 3 times to understand what you were saying.

lil_lisa wrote: »
    Whether you continue or not, if you have passed your cert course, you will graduate.

Also, fyi, I would consider punctuation in your posts, I had to read it 3 times to understand what you were saying.

i only understood it once i read your reply haha

punctuation not my strong point:rolleyes: thanks anyway. <
    full stop

• Advertisement

deaglan169 wrote: »
    punctuation not my strong point:rolleyes: thanks anyway. <
    full stop

you forgot the full stop at the very end :D.

theres always one got to love boards.ie.

Advertisement