Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Residents Associations

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

I think there is a website called myresidents.ie which I think is like a free website where resident associations can create a dedicated home.

There probably is some search tool on the site to help ya find who / what your looking for.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

If there's no list can I suggest we start a list here?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Would love to know who keeps putting up the stone signs that I knock over every week that were put up by a bogus residents committee who tried to rename the estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Bit of a shameless plug coming up :o but it does seem entirely on-topic...

We (where I work) are literally just finishing work on a website for the Clontarf Residents Association.

Once we're finished and happy with this first site for Clontarf we'll be putting together a simple 'portal' site which will help users find the RA they're looking for in Ireland (whether the RA is using one of our websites or not).

This is actually the first in a number of RA websites we're hoping to launch, as we're developing the software to be built-once and used-often, so we can offer good looking and functional websites to RA's at a good price.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,688 ✭✭✭John_Rambo

Would love to know who keeps putting up the stone signs that I knock over every week that were put up by a bogus residents committee who tried to rename the estate.

That's mad. Where is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

John_Rambo wrote: »
    That's mad. Where is that?

Fake Street, it used to be called Real Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

ACRA? Association of Community & Residents Associations?

Last time I looked, crap website and couldn't find my local residents association. I know there is one, from before I moved here, but haven't found them yet. Another source of info is your local public library, who tend to have a resource on local organisations.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,423 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I've started a list, but because it contains contact details, I won't publish it yet.
    ACRA? Association of Community & Residents Associations?
    They mostly seem to be an anti-ground rent lobby.

Advertisement